Joshua V Klitschko

Lmfao Neil you f***ing muppet read my comments furys win was ten times better than that listen did fury go down after a flush punch from wlad lmfao no wlad had aj f****d for three rounds just is so old he couldn't Finnish him of aj is very over rated and don't say he never hit fury bla bla bla look at the shot fury gets hit with in 11 round you here the f***ing noise from the commentary box twice as much power than the one that hit aj and had him shook for three rounds

Fury ud aj it's coming soon don't worry but like I said I wanted aj to win to set this up wvlad is old and past it furys damaged goods and sloppy seconds lol

Delete me from this forum please mods for ever to many deluded c**ts here

SHAKES HANDS FOR FCUK SAKE///shite n the bucket.
Hands in the peteril now
worth every penny eh, :thumbs::thumbs: top night you wint forget that in a rush :victory:
Sparks still coming off the radio, thought steve bunce was gonna have a feckin seizure lol

Lol Bunce was going mental 40 mins before they walked into the ring ! got a feeling he was trying to get everyone worked up in case it turned out to be a 3 round walkover which it certainly wasn't.

• Like 1

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Anybody think the fight was stopped a bit early klitschko still had his hands up and there wasn't much left to survive the round. A good fight though and anyone that says age was a factor I doubt it klitschko was up on his toes the whole fight as sharp as he ever looked. There was very little between them and that devastating uppercut was the difference in the fight.

I know what you're saying about there not being long left of the round but Wlad was taking some big shots. And I don't think they get much bigger than coming from 17st 12lb of muscle.

Any one of them shots could kill a man. The ref has gotta be very careful and it's a fine line between too early and too late IMO.

• Like 2

One trick pony aj just confirmed what we know already he carries power without that he would of lost but that is what makes the difference I guess a younger guy who can box will play with him aj hardly moves his head or feet and is very limited if fury can keep him of him for 12 rounds I wouldn't think aj will win a single round against fury his only chance and it's a good chance I will say is a lucky punch

One trick pony aj just confirmed what we know already he carries power without that he would of lost but that is what makes the difference I guess a younger guy who can box will play with him aj hardly moves his head or feet and is very limited if fury can keep him of him for 12 rounds I wouldn't think aj will win a single round against fury his only chance and it's a good chance I will say is a lucky punch

He's had some lucky punches hasn't he. 19 fights. 19 wins. 19 KO.

I need some of his luck. Lol

• Like 6

He's had some lucky punches hasn't he. 19 fights. 19 wins. 19 KO.

I need some of his luck. Lol

Who's he thought 18 bums and one washed up damaged goods sloppy seconds wvlad lol

But on a serious note can't take anything away from that win for aj he'll improve and develop more now but atm power all he got and serious power at that

• Like 1

Furys got too beat himself long before he pulls on gloves with the likes of AJ, lucky for him AJ wont dodge him, I hope he gets his act together and sorts himself out and they can get it on, but there's only one person stood in the way of that, if last night not motivation enough for him nothing ever will be.

• Like 2

Furys got too beat himself long before he pulls on gloves with the likes of AJ, lucky for him AJ wont dodge him, I hope he gets his act together and sorts himself out and they can get it on, but there's only one person stood in the way of that, if last night not motivation enough for him nothing ever will be.

very true

Everyone saying "Fury would do this" is forgetting the fact he pulled every trick in the book to avoid having to defend his title. He wasn't up for it then and won't be now either. Apart from the fact he doesn't have a boxing licence and he'd have to work hi s way through another list of bums to even be offered another pop at the big time.

i think vlad only loan him the title with the rematch clause, he just didnt realize the type people he was dealing with

Wlad has a rematch clause in every fight including the aj one which he's already suggested he's going to activate

Everyone saying "Fury would do this" is forgetting the fact he pulled every trick in the book to avoid having to defend his title. He wasn't up for it then and won't be now either. Apart from the fact he doesn't have a boxing licence and he'd have to work hi s way through another list of bums to even be offered another pop at the big time.

i think vlad only loan him the title with the rematch clause, he just didnt realize the type people he was dealing with

Wlad has a rematch clause in every fight including the aj one which he's already suggested he's going to activate

hope he does, for that was a fight worth watching

I think he should retire tbh

• Like 1

I hope Wlad retires, he's not going to improve at that age and the fight would have taken more out of him than Joshua. He doesn't need to prove anything, wether you like his style or not he's a genuine ATG.

He should be proud of his performance but it was one that got away and he knows it, he said as much in the post fight press conference. He's not half the fighter he was 5-10 years ago and look how close he got to wiping that monster out, he should be proud of how he fought lastnight and go and enjoy his life.

• Like 5