Shots Fired Outside Parliament

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

In short it's never going to happen because as I keep saying ( like a broken f***ing record) the people don't have the fibre for it........f**k sake, 16 million are crying like babies over Brexit because they are afraid they may not be able to afford the latest telly in 3 years time.

That's the reality of Britain folks !

What do you want folk to do about it? I wouldn't risk my freedom, my job or my family for an event that didn't directly affect me even if I would deport the lot today given half the chance.

They are allowed to carry out these acts because the government allows it despite their entire knowledge of the situation.

Exactly !

My generation are largely whining,effeminate and impulsive,but they have a vote and immigrants,particularly Muslim ones lower their living standard,so they do have a use.

When life gives you lemons...

Those under the age 17 are actually very conservative,more so than any generation since 1945.

What position are they going to be left in?

Ukip are a legitimate party that has mass appeal and is un-apologetically anti-globalist,though they hit a smaller and declining demographic,if you could take their formula and tweak it for working class people you'd have a party that would grow exponentially as generation Z mature.

Everything's in place and I think this year at some point,we'll see the first attempt at breaking this new ground.

Edited by neems
  • Like 1

In short it's never going to happen because as I keep saying ( like a broken f***ing record) the people don't have the fibre for it........f**k sake, 16 million are crying like babies over Brexit because they are afraid they may not be able to afford the latest telly in 3 years time.

What do you want folk to do about it? I wouldn't risk my freedom, my job or my family for an event that didn't directly affect me even if I would deport the lot today given half the chance.

They are allowed to carry out these acts because the government allows it despite their entire knowledge of the situation.

Exactly !

My generation are largely whining,effeminate and impulsive,but they have a vote and immigrants,particularly Muslim ones lower their living standard,so they do have a use.

Those under the age 17 are actually very conservative,more so than any generation since 1945.

Ukip are a legitimate party that has mass appeal and is un-apologetically anti-globalist,though they hit a smaller and declining demographic,if you could take their formula and tweak it for working class people you'd have a party that would grow exponentially as generation Z mature.

Everything's in place and I think this year at some point,we'll see the first attempt at breaking this new ground.

Those under 17s are going to be the ones that take the brunt of 'Multiculturalism' maybe they're realising that they will probably me a minority in their own country one day. In the US there is a lot of interest in the Alt Right which promotes white nationalism, it's not a supremacist movement rather a realistic understanding that people thrive better and feel happier amongst their own people.

• Like 1

Exactly !

Those under 17s are going to be the ones that take the brunt of 'Multiculturalism' maybe they're realising that they will probably me a minority in their own country one day. In the US there is a lot of interest in the Alt Right which promotes white nationalism, it's not a supremacist movement rather a realistic understanding that people thrive better and feel happier amongst their own people.

So much like the Common Wealth and the Empire then ?

Personally, I have a bad case of apathy and just can't be arsed, I'd rather get on with people if I can now..........its too much hatred to bare.......I'd rather have a nice cup of tea.

I guess angry young men turn into comfortable old men.

Some bloody good posts by you in this thread pal :thumbs: This part reminded me of a great quote - "Holding onto hatred is like drinking poison and expecting your enemy to die."

• Like 3

Not making light of this atrocity but remember the Harrison Ford scene in the Indiana Jones film where he was challenged by the guy with the sword and he pulls out a gun and shoots him! I would have preferred it if that police officer would have had the same option!

Exactly !

Do you mean the Persian empire?

Or the Ottoman empire?

Maybe the Japanese empire?

Perhaps the Mongolian?

The Arabs empire was pretty brutal too,wasn't it?

No,only Europeans can be guilted about what their ancestors did 100's of years ago,despite being far less cruel or intrusive than any of the above.

• Like 2

If foreign armies stayed out of countries they have no business been in then maybe these fanatics would not bring the fight to there shores.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.

If someone barged their way into my house and raised their fists to me id face them head on and fight them until they never dared tried to compete against me again........what i wouldnt do is sneak out the back door and run round to his home and attack his wife and children instead.

Bring the fight dont talk such bollocks !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 12

Exactly !

Do you mean the Persian empire?

Or the Ottoman empire?

Maybe the Japanese empire?

Perhaps the Mongolian?

The Arabs empire was pretty brutal too,wasn't it?

No,only Europeans can be guilted about what their ancestors did 100's of years ago,despite being far less cruel or intrusive than any of the above.

I Dont feel guilty about what my Persian ancestors did My concern is what I and my children do. But even though the commonwealth has depleted and the Empire finished still the invasions go on Aye

So why bring up our now collapsed empire,when your own country's now collapsed empire was far worse?

And these wars are no reflection of the general population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15,_2003,_anti-war_protests

I can see how someone living in the middle east might think,because we live in a democracy that our government's crimes are supported by the people of that country.

But anyone who's spent any time here at all should know better.

Edited by neems
  • Like 2

So why bring up our now collapsed empire,when your own country's now collapsed empire was far worse?

And these wars are no reflection of the general population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15,_2003,_anti-war_protests

I can see how someone living in the middle east might think,because we live in a democracy that our government's crimes are supported by the people of that country.

But anyone who's spent any time here at all should know better.

Did you support the anti-war protests at the time neems? Bit weird protesting against a war then going on to fight in it! Edited by BGD

Bring back the EDL ,skinheads , high boots ,braces and Harrington's .Might not be the answer but what fun to be had letting them know they ain't wanted .Oh to be young free and single .

If it wasn't for the EDL the grooming gangs would still be operating at full strength, and on that subject the raping of young girls was just another form of terrorism in my opinion.

• Like 2

Forgive me for using you as an example Dogman but these few lines are typical of where we are at as local communities.....ive seen some of your posts Dogman you sound like an aggressive kind of chap most probably a decent physical challenge to the average man in the street.

But the harsh reality is that Wilf is right your average capable Englishman is just not up for it.....not because he doesnt have the stomach for it because i have a lot of belief in the capabilities of people......i just dont think the majority of folk think its all that important.....i honestly think people are too comfortable in their lives to take pride in their communities anymore.....when we was having the battles we was having in my area back years ago it was because although we was from a shitty horrible area it was our shitty horrible area and its all we had we didnt have the luxuries of social media and suchlike to rant and holler our frustrations at we had to square up and look into a black face if we wanted our voices heard.

Your not willing to take a risk because you dont think it directly effects you......i dont know if its a generation thing but we just seem to of completely lost pride in our communities and dont seem to have any loyalty to each other anymore i think its so sad..........or maybe like i say its just not all that important to todays generation of young men.....maybe it will take a 9/11 type event to kick some of us into gear.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4