powerhouse x

6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

prices are going down rapidly a llot of people are getting stuck with litters, frenchys will be going the same way as the staffy in every rescue centre and pick one up for a few hundred in the not too distant future 

No they just keep making up new types and colours of frenchie when the arse falls out the in thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent a couple of years on a cattle station in central Queensland in me early 20s . Just went over backpacking originally, but after drinking all me cash in the first month ended up with a job on this

It's not about money it's about power

I don't think that's true, a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(k

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, downsouth said:

No they just keep making up new types and colours of frenchie when the arse falls out the in thing.

Your probably right mate. Ive been asked umpteen times to breed my frenchy and xl but they are my sons pets not a money making scheme 

2 hours ago, socks said:

there is some serious serious moneys worth there ........

Around 45/50 k ken?

2 hours ago, downsouth said:

The fluffy gene ????It gets f**king worse.

The dog he used is one ugly f****r tbf?he  got homes for 7 already?

3 hours ago, Maximus Ferret said:

You shoulda had a bitch or two when he offered, LOL.

They look like that crushed velvet that people used to wear in the 70's.

Might just bullet what I got here...and spend 20k on a few bitches myself???

Not?657290651_Screenshot_20210805-1717442.png.56b8341d187bf8b0f0be2ba2d6fa748d.png

Screenshot_20210805-171744~2.png

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My little brothers on his way back from Liverpool to Wales after driving up there for his Frenchie bitch to have a c section....10 pups? all carrying the 'Fluffy' gene ,plus lilac,tan, champagne .....be a few quids worth?IMG-20210805-WA0006.jpg.e36a15ce4d7368423ee76c4bd984d090.jpg

Why I work...I don't know?

Can't fault him people willing to pay it good luck i say ?

2 hours ago, OldPhil said:

? As my old Mouching pal, Don Vito Corleone once said to me,.."Phil,..how has it come to this"....?

I suppose business is business and anything that brings profit is good business? Nothing else matters.

• Like 1
On 22/07/2021 at 00:31, Greb147 said:

So you're saying pigs feel the pain when a dog gets a ear hold?

And of course it helps prevent the pig from getting a hold on the dog but my point remains.

A subdued pig isn't giving the dog proper stick, hence why you don't need a deep game dog.

I don't think that's true, a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(killed) several really hard dogs due to battling a boar out of ear shot ,once the dog gets a bit buggered the boar takes control & gives the dog a real going over .At times we would find the site of the battle later that day ,at other times we would find the dead dog  during the summer by the smell a few weeks later .Its just a gamble finding a dead dog in our heavy bush ,there are a million places to look. A couple of times our wounded dog would camp up for a week and then turn up sporting infected smelly wounds then be back into it two weeks later ,deep game dogs are needed if they are required to attack and hold a big boar one out .Jackers are common .I cant under stand why a 90lb dog killing a 30lb fox is a test for gamest and a 100kg  wild boar isn't????please explain as i don't live where most of you game sportsmen ,so its all viewed differently ,not many dogs will be killed by a fox but many a good dog has been killed while hunting pigs  .One example was a couple of pig hunting friends had two hard dogs  bull terrier x beardy collie types tracked off on some big pig sign ,hours passed ,& try as they did they could not work out which way they had both gone ,sadly trackers weren't around then .Late in the day the bitch returned ripped badly ,Nig the bull cross was never seen again .This dog was highly skilled in find and stopping big boars in fact they both were top pig dogs .After a 2 week lay off the bitch was recovered enough to start hunting again so the guys armed with a couple more hard dogs went back to the same spot where Nig had gone missing from .They found some fresh rooting & marks of the boar .Again the bitch tracked off and she again went a long distance, they were hoping for a short range find along with a short chase but they didn't get either ,sadly the bitch never returned .We as a group had hunted pigs those hills a long time and agreed that we were sure the bitch had caught up and in the heat of battle was either killed outright so died of her wounds .Now both those dogs tracked off on a scent of a boar the dogs knew what they were tracking a big strong animal that had caused them a lot of pain but yet both bolted off keen to catch up ,now that's a good true test of gamest but I think our days are numbered ,world wide we are loosing our rights to a new order of space cadets that couldn't save them selves in a bowl of warm soup.

Edited by toolebox
  • Like 17

Ya can’t go bouncing around telling folk ya lilac shit machine cost £1,000 in case you bump into another dipstick who paid £2,000 and he’s fearful of the bouncer up the road who paid £3,000  the king of the lilacs pays £7g upwards and bounces around with his bag of shit with shoulders spread wide yo yo  with the ten to two walk ?

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, toolebox said:

I don't think that's true a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(killed) several really hard dogs due to battling a boar out of ear shot ,once the dog gets a bit buggered the boar takes control & gives the dog a real going over .At times we would find the site of the battle later that day ,at other times we would find the dog when during the summer by the smell a few weeks later .Its just a gamble finding a dead dog in our heavy bush ,there are a million places to look. A couple of times our wounded dog would camp up for a week and then turn up sporting infected smelly wounds then be back into it two weeks later ,deep game dogs are needed if they are required to attack and hold a big boar one out .Jackers are common .I cant under stand why a 90lb dog killing a 30lb fox is a test for gamest and a 100kg  wild boar isn't????please explain as i don't live where most of you game sportsmen ,so its all viewed differently ,not many dogs will be killed by a fox but many a good dog has been killed while hunting pigs  .One example was a couple of pig hunting friends had two hard dogs  bull terrier beady types tracked off on some big pig sign ,hours passed as well try to work out which way they had gone as trackers weren't around then .Late in the day the bitch returned ripped badly ,Nig the bull cross was never seen again .This dog was highly skilled in find and stopping big boars in fact they both were top pig dogs .After a 2 week lay off the bitch was recovered enough to start hunting again so the guys armed with a couple more hard dogs went back to the same spot where Nig had gone missing from .They found some fresh rooting & marks of the boar .Again the bitch tracked off and she again tracked off long distance, we were hoping for a short range find along with a short chase but we didn't get either ,the bitch never returned .We as a group had hunted those hills along time and agreed that we were sure the bitch had caught up and in the battle was either killed outright so died of her wounds .Now both those dogs tracked off on a scent of a boar the dogs knew what they were tracking a big strong animal that had caused them a lot of pain but yet both bolted off keen to catch up ,now that's a good true test of gamest but I think our days are numbered ,world wide we are loosing our rights to a new order of space cadets that couldn't save them selves in a bowl of warm soup.

I wouldn’t worry too much mate, great answer, but you’re arguing with folk on THL. There is a long pedigree on here of people being experts on hunting a quarry they have never hunted, with dogs they have never seen, in a country they’ve never been to. They are right though, for deffo. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2