powerhouse x

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent a couple of years on a cattle station in central Queensland in me early 20s . Just went over backpacking originally, but after drinking all me cash in the first month ended up with a job on this

It's not about money it's about power

I don't think that's true, a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(k

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol you  and your grass land ? 

Answer me this is they run better in the dry why can loads stop them 

And in the slop winter very few can mate ? 

I'll answer for him as he dunt really know ote 

The saluki feet are designed for sand but the work like flippers int slop and the never get stuck cos the got right long hair 2 pull um out wi

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

If I went out only when its dry it is  like rabbiting mate ? ? ? 

What do you do when it gets wet pack up mate ? ?

I get out every day to learn more regardless  of weather but as you know I wanted to see the lady at her best on ground that gives her traction and soft heavy ground ya don’t get the best from her , if folk are happy knocking em over in conditions that don’t suit her crack on , we like different I like fast ground you like mud but we like what we like big or small they give ther all and now I’m rapping lol 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

You been quiet mate few stubbles your  out it’s the time you do the most ? you been doubling up on 1/4 grown reds mate with them do or die types ? ?

You’ve got this class moron thing really well honed now mate. Like a one trick pony ? and no one wants to argue with you because you’re tedious as f*ck ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You’ve got this class moron thing really well honed now mate. Like a one trick pony ? and no one wants to argue with you because you’re tedious as f*ck ? 

He also said u were lacking in upper body strength ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

That's exactly my point, when dogs get killed by a pig it's usually over pretty quick when a pig splits open a bleeder, the dog dies before it knows what day it is.

That's not to say they can't get knocked up and gather damage throughout the years working pigs.

Who mentioned foxes and 90lb dogs pal, I was talking about working terriers, many dogs that tackle pigs would jack from the stick a terrier will take working under ground.

Let's not forget much lesser breeds than the APBT have been used as catch dogs, hell I've seen clips of Great Danes being used as catch dogs, would you class them as game?

I'm not knocking pig dogs, far from it, they have got to be made of the right minerals as well but I don't think you need a deep game dog go tackle a pig, it's all relative isn't it.

How many pigs have you hunted with dogs out of interest mate ? 

Can only die from a super quick cut of a main artery ? they not get bashed to a pulp ever then ? ? 

No Dane blooded dog is game ?? None of the Aussie pig dogs with Dane blood are game ? ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I can feel a friendship building with you two ?not sure it’s lifelong but it’s warming ?

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I'll answer for him as he dunt really know ote 

The saluki feet are designed for sand but the work like flippers int slop and the never get stuck cos the got right long hair 2 pull um out wi

? ? 

15 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I get out every day to learn more regardless  of weather but as you know I wanted to see the lady at her best on ground that gives her traction and soft heavy ground ya don’t get the best from her , if folk are happy knocking em over in conditions that don’t suit her crack on , we like different I like fast ground you like mud but we like what we like big or small they give ther all and now I’m rapping lol 

You can't believe that mate  ? ? good going and dry its like bunny bashing ? when the wet comes frost on there back there a completely  different animal come on ? 

21 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

How many pigs have you hunted with dogs out of interest mate ? 

Can only die from a super quick cut of a main artery ? they not get bashed to a pulp ever then ? ? 

No Dane blooded dog is game ?? None of the Aussie pig dogs with Dane blood are game ? ? 

Did you actually read what I said?

Looks like you clearly didn't.

So tell me this, you don't think you could get any Dane to jack over here? ?

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Did you actually read what I said?

Looks like you clearly didn't.

So tell me this, you don't think you could get any Dane to jack over here? ?

I'd say any dog that faacks off and try battlin something that's size and sees it out either way is definitely game ?

Edited by mC HULL