powerhouse x

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent a couple of years on a cattle station in central Queensland in me early 20s . Just went over backpacking originally, but after drinking all me cash in the first month ended up with a job on this

It's not about money it's about power

I don't think that's true, a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(k

Posted Images

10 hours ago, stormyboy said:

You made the right life choice there. ? 

You obviously know him then! 

I remember him from years ago posting on here that was more than enough ?

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Never met the man or any of his dogs nor would I ever want to.

No worries I been out with some shithouse dog owners  but a  couple had some smart dogs. But we got a personality contest going on lol 

Edited by green lurchers
45 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Different animal but slower in your preferred conditions ??

? there not my prefered conditions mate but they have to be able to run it don't they and it is alot harder on the dog then good going ? 

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Maybe but the girl runs slower is the top n bottom of it. I think lol or know so ??

? there's a reason you'd be packed away with your whippets come winter mate and it isn't because the hare has got its summer plumb on it and is slower and easier to catch  ? ? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? there's a reason you'd be packed away with your whippets come winter mate and it isn't because the hare has got its summer plumb on it and is slower and easier to catch  ? ? 

Does that mean Thers a reason  you like to watch them in bottomless ground ? ?

5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Does that mean Thers a reason  you like to watch them in bottomless ground ? ?

The bottomless ground is a massive diasavantage to the dog mate I've never had a dog could kill in the bottomless but couldn't good going 

Were how many can kill in the good going but can't get near them come the bottomless mate 

30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? there not my prefered conditions mate but they have to be able to run it don't they and it is alot harder on the dog then good going ? 

But the hare is not at at its best which suits you ? you wouldn’t back a speed horse in a slop conditions race  but u kniw that ?

Just now, green lurchers said:

But the hare is not at at its best which suits you ? you wouldn’t back a speed horse in a slop conditions race  but u kniw that ?

inch a give they dont stand a chance mate be 3 from a slip and dog still scanning ?