Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

No Pitbull in them...bred to look good on a music video 👍

They have got Pitbull in them somewhere down the line, just look like they've been crossed with mastiff and whatever.

  • Like 1
Link to post

  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent a couple of years on a cattle station in central Queensland in me early 20s . Just went over backpacking originally, but after drinking all me cash in the first month ended up with a job on this

It's not about money it's about power

I don't think that's true, a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(k

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Loads of them things round here. Think that 10k price tag has halfed now. Just big 'pet bulls', though there all bred out of game dogs years ago, so as DS said sooner or later it'll all end in tears... Plenty of folk breeding the arse out of them!

If i'm right XL's started mostly from Main Frame kennels in the US, a dog they called the 'blue dog'. The band Outkast are part owners of the kennel and everyone wanted these overinflated pit bulls (in both size and price)

Dogo's and Catahoulla's will be next mark my words... 🤦‍♂️

They're still being put up for 8k, lad I work with has a hard on for them and showed me a breeders website, still got them on sg that price.

Link to post
50 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They have got Pitbull in them somewhere down the line, just look like they've been crossed with mastiff and whatever.

No,Your wrong....that's why the law hand them back after DNA testing👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

No,Your wrong....that's why the law hand them back after DNA testing👍

So what are they made up of, you can clearly see the APBT influence IMO.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So what are they made up of, you can clearly see the APBT influence IMO.

Have a read up on them...if they had Pitbull blood then they wouldn't be everywhere😉probably...am Stafford,old Tyme bulldog,french mastiff,french bull dog,who f***ing cares...useless shitting machines that the wannabee gangsters think they can clean their ill gotten gains with by peddling the arse off em...get out and do an honest days graft they want too👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Have a read up on them...if they had Pitbull blood then they wouldn't be everywhere😉probably...am Stafford,old Tyme bulldog,french mastiff,french bull dog,who f***ing cares...useless shitting machines that the wannabee gangsters think they can clean their ill gotten gains with by peddling the arse off em...get out and do an honest days graft they want too👍

There's plenty of shite pits about as well though mate, amstaff, petbull, whatever they are they are giant shite bags. 😂

8k to look like a chavy gangster, keepdiggin must get a semi on over them.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
16 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If they are not down from Pit Bulls then they are down from American Staffs which are just show versions of the APBT anyway.

That's something that has always puzzled me. The Am Staff is an AKC registered APBT, so how do they have discernible different DNA when they test these things?

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

There's plenty of shite pits about as well though mate, amstaff, petbull, whatever they are they are giant shite bags. 😂

8k to look like a chavy gangster, keepdiggin must get a semi on over them.  

3/4 yrs ago everybody started getting them,and you could have one on tick round here🙈now they pay you a pup after they've rammed your upstairs 🤣 sell you a dream .....they all related so your f****d when there's 20 in each street🤣can't give them away now...next big one is the Mali and X's for the protection work and a pat on the back from your Instagram followers 🤭...it's shocking the amount of working dog lads that are all over them.....and the fanny lickers👍

  • Haha 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

That's something that has always puzzled me. The Am Staff is an AKC registered APBT, so how do they have discernible different DNA when they test these things?

I should imagine they can't, technically the Am Staff is banned over here as well from what i recall.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I should imagine they can't, technically the Am Staff is banned over here as well from what i recall.

Can have them,just have to be neutered and muzzled....always been the case👍

Link to post
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Can have them,just have to be neutered and muzzled....always been the case👍

Yeah, same as APBT's, those Bully's ain't muzzled or neutered though as they are breeding machines. 😂

They ain't exactly inconspicuous with it either, cnuts have got first class websites peddling them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
22 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I should imagine they can't, technically the Am Staff is banned over here as well from what i recall.

My mistake. Thought they were still allowed in UK. I must be thinking of Irish staffs. 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...