Coronavirus

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I think.these stats will be very interesting once it is at an.end, as much as I'm.all for scientific proof, you also need plain old common sense...no one actually knows what the long term outcome will be... what we do know is it is easily transferred amongst humans and has mutated a few times to this stage, currently we know the old and ill are worst affected.. but no one knows how long it may stay dormant or if there is a future health problem caused by this once contracted... it's still a guessing game to a certain degree, I'm certainly not the sort to over worry, I just wonder how this one is going to pan out...

Yep, agree, out of likes again. I think we can make some educated guesses but you are right, it's a bit of an unknown.

The stats will be forgotten though mate as everyone gets on with their lives. The next disaster will come and everyone will be in panick stations again.

I want to present a graph of global deaths after this and see if folks can identify when this pandemic hit the world. The way folks are carrying on I imagine it'll be obvious.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kanny said:

My mum starts radiotherapy on Wednesday for cancer  so the choice is either not go and risk the cancer or go and risk the virus 

..now thats a shit sandwich .

Mother in law has been going for radiotherapy for past 2 weeks at royal free hospital and just finished chemo.. she’s got one week left of it.. 

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

No I don’t know best, I just have an opinion about it like you do......and, seeing we are all talking I added it to the discussion.

And all I do know is what I see, and what I see is people being told they will get no f***ing help of any description while at the same time being told help put an end to this thing, oh and by the way, a load of you will die (Boris’s words, not mine)

Why don’t they give folks a break the greedy c**ts, tell them to forget the tax man and the council tax man and the mortgage for 3 months, give them enough to live on for a while......stop peddling this nonsense that everyone trying to do the right thing is a hysterical knob and actually help people.

It ain’t like the government ain’t had their pound of flesh out of people in the past is it ! 
Or are the UK the only ones in the world getting it right and everyone else hasn’t got a clue ? 

Council tax and a mortgage/rent break is required if the government truly want people to self isolate...

I'm.sure most people will be testing the mortgage companies over the next few months, as I cant see evictions during this period happening.. again you can have the conversations yourselves.... the government will try and keep.the wheels turning as best as they can...its how they roll!! Lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

My mum starts radiotherapy on Wednesday for cancer  so the choice is either not go and risk the cancer or go and risk the virus 

Now that is shit mate, good luck to.your mum whatever her choice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Wish her good luck mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Mother in law has been going for radiotherapy for past 2 weeks at royal free hospital and just finished chemo.. she’s got one week left of it.. 

Best of luck to her :thumbs: they didn't think my mum was upto chemo so just radiotherapy.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yep, agree, out of likes again. I think we can make some educated guesses but you are right, it's a bit of an unknown.

The stats will be forgotten though mate as everyone gets on with their lives. The next disaster will come and everyone will be in panick stations again.

I want to present a graph of global deaths after this and see if folks can identify when this pandemic hit the world. The way folks are carrying on I imagine it'll be obvious.

I'm not so sure these stats will be forgotten mate to be honest... I've a horrible feeling this will keep trundling on, the full health and economic result could be more than we want to believe... unless the virus mutates again I dont think that alone will be the real killer or problem as such..its the speed and ease of transition that is scary, the strain on resource will be potentially immense... where is breaking point??

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, kanny said:

Can only echo what the other lads have said mate, wish her and your family all the best 

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Tuck her away out of the way of this shit mate, last thing you need if you're on that type of drugs...

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I'm not so sure these stats will be forgotten mate to be honest... I've a horrible feeling this will keep trundling on, the full health and economic result could be more than we want to believe... unless the virus mutates again I dont think that alone will be the real killer or problem as such..its the speed and ease of transition that is scary, the strain on resource will be potentially immense... where is breaking point??

I don't know mate. All I'm thinking is God f***ing help us if something I consider serious ever happens.

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Tuck her away out of the way of this shit mate, last thing you need if you're on that type of drugs...

That’s not the half of it mate she’s also on immune suppressing stuff to save her body rejecting her kidney she had transplanted not so long ago

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

the strain on resource will be potentially immense... where is breaking point??

Exactly that and why be pricks about it just to keep the wheels turning for “them”........f**k em because believe me, from what I have seen in my life, it’s f**k you.

There are going to be real vulnerable people in real need and the choices now may decide their fate then.