Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

That's fair. I'm just treating it as an elevated threat level. Not so much for me but elderly relatives, friends, neighbours, etc. I'm certainly not paranoid but I'd feel pretty bad if I passed it on. The irony here is that with all the rules regulations and constantly changing situation it's not made a shred of difference to my daily routine. After my 2008 tactical relocation this way of living is pretty normal. Social distancing for me is about 30-40 miles. Slung rifle keeps people well over 10m away. :thumbs:

I’m trying to be belt and braces about it too, It plays nicely into the OCD side of my character.

However, living in a country with zero relatives and having 4 kids, one of which is only 6 and Autistic I can’t afford to take chances.

The thought of him being in a ward on his own is unfathomable or me or his mum not here to take care of him.....he couldn’t deal with either, it would literally be torture for him.

So, I’ll crack on like this until I’m happy that any threat level is acceptable and ease up a bit then.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, WILF said:

So, I’ll crack on like this until I’m happy that any threat level is acceptable and ease up a bit then.

That's fair, mate! Hope you're all doing alright that way! :thumbs:

If you fancy nipping round this way, for brew, don't go into my neighbour, Vince's gaff by mistake without a mask on. His Mrs is fighting the big C. He has a notice on his drive that reads 'If You Can Read This You're In Range.'

• Like 1
12 hours ago, WILF said:

I’m trying to be belt and braces about it too, It plays nicely into the OCD side of my character.

However, living in a country with zero relatives and having 4 kids, one of which is only 6 and Autistic I can’t afford to take chances.

The thought of him being in a ward on his own is unfathomable or me or his mum not here to take care of him.....he couldn’t deal with either, it would literally be torture for him.

My nephew is autistic and has not left the house since the outbreak my sisters really worried about getting him back in to a normal routine when this is all over. 

I think after today especialy in the warehouse delivery sector I work in will go mad already on yesterdays figures we have seen a big rise and the shit house company I work for still have lads furloughed and are blatently putting our health and safety at risk.

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I think after today especialy in the warehouse delivery sector I work in will go mad already on yesterdays figures we have seen a big rise and the shit house company I work for still have lads furloughed and are blatently putting our health and safety at risk.

There is a big crash on its way and a lot of people will be loosing jobs and businesses, your company like many others are just weighing up the best way through this and if the furlough scheme is keeping some on an income for a bit longer then so be it, as the next stop is the dole?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

There is a big crash on its way and a lot of people will be loosing jobs and businesses, your company like many others are just weighing up the best way through this and if the furlough scheme is keeping some on an income for a bit longer then so be it, as the next stop is the dole?

That's a cerntanty its just the place I work they have furloughed the lads that do the graft and even the cleaner wile 3 managers swan about doing fuckall and the HR woman who never comes out of her office but peers through the window watching us run about like f***ing lunatics stay at a safe distance .

5 hours ago, Francie said:

I'm surprised he's telling the truth here, facuui says vaccine could be no good, an it might make it virus stronger,

Mate. He's been saying that whenever he's been questioned about this virus. He's pointed this out several times and again we've discussed how flu jabs require annual shots due to the mutation of the virus itself.

However, I'm surprised you didn't link straight to the CNBC article instead of going through your Anti-Vax FB group. You've always labeled CNBC as fake news and b*llsh*t mainstream media so why are you no longer questioning the validity of their journalism?

We get that you're not having a C19 shot. You haven't actually refuted it but as I said in this post I'm inferring it from everything you've posted regarding vaccines since we've been on THL.

As we don't even have anything resembling a vaccine yet and as it may take years to develop and it may not be effective, what steps are you taking to prevent the spread of the virus, in the meantime? What steps are you taking to prevent catching the virus? Distancing? Hygiene? PPE? Etc???

Why are you so reluctant to answer this simple question? Are you also just trolling at this point?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Balaur said:

Looks like China have four cities on lockdown now as they try to stop another large outbreak. 

The kitchens should never been out of lock down, it’s always been there they just told fecking lies about it, so slap it up them and they’re fcuked up eating habits, I can’t go fishing because of them Lolol 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The kitchens should never been out of lock down, it’s always been there they just told fecking lies about it, so slap it up them and they’re fcuked up eating habits, I can’t go fishing because of them Lolol 

I'd say now is the time to stop anything leaving or entering that country until this is all properly sorted and they've been given a thorough check over.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Mate. He's been saying that whenever he's been questioned about this virus. He's pointed this out several times and again we've discussed how flu jabs require annual shots due to the mutation of the virus itself.

However, I'm surprised you didn't link straight to the CNBC article instead of going through your Anti-Vax FB group. You've always labeled CNBC as fake news and b*llsh*t mainstream media so why are you no longer questioning the validity of their journalism?

We get that you're not having a C19 shot. You haven't actually refuted it but as I said in this post I'm inferring it from everything you've posted regarding vaccines since we've been on THL.

As we don't even have anything resembling a vaccine yet and as it may take years to develop and it may not be effective, what steps are you taking to prevent the spread of the virus, in the meantime? What steps are you taking to prevent catching the virus? Distancing? Hygiene? PPE? Etc???

Why are you so reluctant to answer this simple question? Are you also just trolling at this point?

Were doing rightly up here on the donegal border Chris, it's well under control mate.