Coronavirus

1 minute ago, low plains drifter said:

Get on the floor to ceiling ball, that'll slap some  unjittery into you

You know ?

No, one certainly DOES NOT KNOW!! God god man, hast thou taken leave of one's sense sir?! ?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

f****n hot water has packed in think boiler  is full of scale. Heating still working but 3 of us had to fill bath with kettle for a wash. Also means I'll need to have some c**t from british gas in to fix it. 

As for 2 weeks I  spain our holiday cancelled but I make an arse of myself 365 days a year regardless what country I'm in. 

You in a hard water area 

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Dont think so mate were not like other places no filters on taps etc just drink straight from the tap. What's making me think its build up is heating going fine ,hot water its rattling and temp going right up. Got somebody coming between 12-6 will just sit out the back and leave him to it then bleach the place when he fucks off. Pish timing 

Ah he will sort it for you mate.

Hey it could be worse.my gran didn't have a toilet in the house until I was 14yr old.

Had to go down the end of the garden to the toilet.

The middle of winter going down there for a shit wasn't fun

It was fecking freezing in there.

So things could be worse mate.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Dont think so mate were not like other places no filters on taps etc just drink straight from the tap. What's making me think its build up is heating going fine ,hot water its rattling and temp going right up. Got somebody coming between 12-6 will just sit out the back and leave him to it then bleach the place when he fucks off. Pish timing 

had same trouble a wile back. heat exchanchanger was full of crap. new one fitted ans was good to go.

• Like 1

@Rusty_terrier 

If you went in there for a daytime shit and looked up to the roof

The spiders were so big you could see there teeth when they smiled at you ??

And knowing they were hungry at night time.

A night visit up there was scary for a 9yr old kid ??

You had to speed shit.if there's such a thing lol.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

well im not prepared to take much more of this isolation, im sat here and its like a babys arm, ive just stuck mi head out the front bedroom window, and owd Gladys is waving to me, ok shes got her teeth in soak and wearing her willies, eh couldn't give a monkies

Give Gladys a naughty smile, with ya real teeth and you'll be right in mate ?

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll happily stick to touring our beautiful country with me kids an dogs all summer, just hope you decide to stay at home an hump about topless drunk an make a cnut of yourself, Cos it has to be said some the nice spots we visit every year would be ruined with your lot ??

Just because people go abroad you don't have to get drunk and make a bloody exhibition of yourself. People want different things  out of their time.  I've got a friend who worked hard all the time all year.  His idea of a holiday was to go all inclusive. The kids did their own thing at the kids club. He and the Mrs soaked up the sun by the pool in the morning, then he'd  have a few drinks , lunch, more sun and more booze, dinner, more booze,  watch the crap entertainment, bed and knock the back of of the Mrs.   Ditto for every day.  He didn't  want to speak to anyone, he didnt read a paper or watch the tv, lr go outside the hotel.  It was like a recluse holiday.  He did what he wanted.  A customer went on holiday to Lindos on Rhodes.  I asked him if he had been anywhere else on the island but he said that he had spent the fortnight just smoking, Drinking and watching sky  news in a cafe/bar. He was happy. Some hang out on the beach.  Me, I hire a car and drive to see places. I've  even rocked up at a clay shooting ground / rifle range had a chat with the guns about hounds and the wind and ended up being given a gun and having a round of clays. I take a million photos and the mrs and I have a good relaxing time.  There's good and bad everywhere and you don't have to go abroad to make a tit of yourself.  I dont think that the spaniel would like  it though. No spring drillings or harvest or that rabbit bowled over along the hedgerow of an evening. 

• Like 1

Seen dickheads walking all over today in groups , seems some just don't give a f ck , the daily death figure means nothing , its just numbers not human lives until it hits them or there family ☹️

11 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

That's what I'm thinking mate scale in heat exchanger hopefully gets sorted tomorrow. Notbwirried about boiler more aviut letting the guy in during this.  Will just keep away leave him too it and scrub the place when hes done 

If you don’t want the dude in your house and your comfortable shutting the water off and removing the old one,, just lay it on it’s back fill it up with vinegar let it soak for 10 hrs, swill it out and replace it, they don’t break they just clogg up with shit but it’s more financially viable for plumbers to charge you for a new one which they will swap over in about 15 minutes, I have done it several times myself and it works fine again afterwards, if you don’t want to do that ask the plumber for the old one clean it out and keep it as a spare ?

I had to pop to chemist yesterday to pick my wife's meds up and I couldn't beleave how many people was cueing for wilkinsons ,must have been over hundred people with kids etc ,they just don't get what lock down means !

lot of factory's local are still working and they are not making anything we really need .putting workers at risk for bubble wrap and bolts and screws ,

they need to lock down every thing other than nhs and food supply's ,

we have not seen it peak and even when it does we still have a long fight on our hands .

stay safe my friends 

mooch 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I had to pop to chemist yesterday to pick my wife's meds up and I couldn't beleave how many people was cueing for wilkinsons ,must have been over hundred people with kids etc ,they just don't get what lock down means !

lot of factory's local are still working and they are not making anything we really need .putting workers at risk for bubble wrap and bolts and screws ,

they need to lock down every thing other than nhs and food supply's ,

we have not seen it peak and even when it does we still have a long fight on our hands .

stay safe my friends 

mooch 

This is the problem though mate we,re not actually in a " lockdown "....the word gets thrown around like we are but we,re not or that shop would be shut and them 100 people would be indoors.....id guess the ways shops like that get around it all is because they sell food,even just crisps !

Ive said for a few weeks now either get us into a proper lockdown or dont bother.......this is all too half hearted for my liking.

• Like 6