Coronavirus

Big pharma jumping into vaccines now, they know they can't be touched if someone dies with a vaccine, literally. 

Bill Gates talking now about a digital certificate to say your tested an clear or you can't fly etc, 

So if you refuse the difmgital certificate you can't do snothing? 

What's next? 

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

Big pharma jumping into vaccines now, they know they can't be touched if someone dies with a vaccine, literally. 

Correct mate think the law was made ( edited 2011 ? No matter what happens with a vaccaine if it’s a bad batch or does harm etc they can’t be sued no matter what ? 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, kinkell said:

Was thinking the same can't find news about any where

Their still about causing havoc. If things wernt bad enough, they have this to deal with.

Atb j 

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Listen to trump in his interviews he always says : we can’t let the CURE ( corrupt vaccines )  be worse than the virus 

If you listen to Trump's interviews the cure he refers to is the complete collapse of the American economy as opposed to the virus running it's course. The virus is extremely contagious and the answer has been the complete shutdown of the private sector. It's nothing to do with vaccines, mate, he's looking at the collapse of American businesses and record numbers of Americans out of work. :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

Big pharma have always been into vaccines, mate. The reason for the surge is the financial outcome for the successful jab. :thumbs:

It's bad for business if you kill your customers which is why the benefits of vaccines outweigh the risks in every case, by a country mile. Measles for example. A child contracting measles has around a 1 in 20 chance of serious complications. A child who's had the measles vaccine has a roughly 1 in 2 million chance of serious complications. Source is John Hopkins University's Vaccine Safety department... Of course they would say that though, wouldn't they?! :laugh: :thumbs:

Edited by ChrisJones
Additional
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

He ain’t the first or only doctor to come out an say same ? but don’t question it or your a kook??

Not being funny

but of all the “celebrity” deaths lately

only honor blackman was dead by natural causes

every other death was because of Cv19

surely to fck its bollocks

Just tell me this who the fook give these f***ing billionaire technocrats the power to rule over us or tell us what's best for us, an the world, just cause he has a few Bob, Bill Gates can go f**k himself, him an his pals can go an f**k, they don't rule over me an never will. 

They think there wise, but are fools, as there mutton, who follow lucifer. 

Fools

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Just tell me this who the fook give these f***ing billionaire technocrats the power to rule over us or tell us what's best for us, an the world, just cause he has a few Bob, Bill Gates can go f**k himself, him an his pals can go an f**k, they don't rule over me an never will. 

They think there wise, but are fools, as there mutton, who follow lucifer. 

Fools

Great TV show!

• Haha 2