Election Result Predictions............

Just by folk like u BGD but you have always hated anything other than the left so no change there. I dont think the DUP will dictate the future of mainland British politics.

You think May isn't hated by her party? :blink: Really? :laugh:

I on the other hand love her and would love it if she stayed on as leader :D

And Corbin is loved by his ??? ...........

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diane (brains of Britain) Abbot reckon it will be a draw 60% labour 60% Conservatives :)

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and pro

Posted Images

Just by folk like u BGD but you have always hated anything other than the left so no change there. I dont think the DUP will dictate the future of mainland British politics.

You think May isn't hated by her party? :blink: Really? :laugh:

I on the other hand love her and would love it if she stayed on as leader :D

And Corbin is loved by his ??? ...........

Mother?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Yeah he is, he's loved by the members and the PLP are starting to come round too ;)

PLP?

Is that the Palestinian Liberation Plonkers?

Come on now that's just stupid.

I mean obviously the Palestinian Liberation Plonkers have always loved Corbyn so they wouldn't only just be starting to come round :D

• Like 1

It's laughable how Corbyn and Co think getting beat in a General Election is actually some kind of victory.

Is he Eddie the Eagles father by any chance .

Between senile Corbyn and diversity hire Abbot we've certainly got the brains of Britain at the helm of the opposition :laugh:

• Like 2

all may had to do to win was to actually do somemthing about the evil scum we have here allready.not enough to talk about doing this and that.actions speak louder than words.we want many things done to make this country safer and she has done feck all

Edited by .357shooter
  • Like 6

all may had to do to win was to actually do somemthing about the evil scum we have here allready.not enough to talk about doing this and that.actions speak louder than words.we want many things done to make this country safer and she has done feck all

bang on, one thing the mps should take heed off, is your vote is never guaranteed, now get off your lazy pc asses and start working for the public

• Like 3

By all accounts the DUP are telling May they want Farage on board as part of Brexit deal if Torys wand DUP to form a coalition :)

Well played DUP.

Imagine Farage negotiating Brexit for GB if given a Peerage :)

There's a little snippet about it in yesterdays Metro http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/the-dup-could-insist-on-nigel-farage-having-a-role-in-brexit-negotiations-6701540/

Thing is that after any vote/election we always get plenty of rumour and speculation, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Must admit that I would like to see him at the helm instead of May.

How is she is she over her 48 hour flu :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh I'm sure she's fine, celebrating increasing her majority by over 10,000 and now commanding one of the largest constituency majorities in the UK must have made her feel better ;)

Amazing how popular she is isn't it?

Conclusive evidence of the donkey theory right there!

It's laughable how Corbyn and Co think getting beat in a General Election is actually some kind of victory.

Is he Eddie the Eagles father by any chance .

It has been a funny old election.......Labour are buzzing! Conservatives on a come down! Haha....

Boris has too much baggage, and isn't as universally popular as you might think.

May shouldn't be allowed to resign - she should stay (although it all only be temporarily !) and try to clear up the mess SHE created.

Having said that, it is a pathetic, unedifying spectacle to see a PM clinging to the wreckage, clutching at power at any cost.

A general election during Brexit negotiations is unthinkable, but the Tories are too ruthless to allow a lame duck to lead another campaign, and risk losing power, so the process is looking something like......let her finish negotiations, claim victory, crown a new leader and go to the country during the honeymoon - seems obvious to me !

It's sad to say, but the chance of a 'hard Brexit' is now gone, I think that's the simple fact, and no amount of Farage intervention will bring it back. She ensured that the process has been spun out long enough for the momentum to be lost, while her exercise in vanity resulted in a monumental f*** up that has allowed her opponents into the ascendancy. The spoon-fed generation have found their voice and realised that the future belongs to them, and its theirs for the taking.....

I've never voted Tory, and Theresa May has made sure that I never will !

Sorry if that sounds defeatist, but you can't ignore it.