Election Result Predictions............

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diane (brains of Britain) Abbot reckon it will be a draw 60% labour 60% Conservatives :)

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and pro

Posted Images

It's probably well established that I don't support either of the main parties. In fact my brand of politics will probably never produce a Prime Minister, but while the name calling, yah-boo and pointless post mortems continue unabated, is it just me that's angry ?

Mrs May decided (eventually) to take a massive, unnecessary gamble and try to secure a majority and a mandate, both of which she already had. She then led a campaign that was a complete balls up, and, with spectacular incompetence, almost let the scruffy communist in through the back door.

She has wasted a whole year since the EU referendum - she hasn't taken a single step or made a single firm commitment, while the EU negotiators have lined up their cards, prepared their stance and are sitting waiting for us to be bothered to turn up ! She may be a lame duck, but she has spun it out long enough for the initial momentum to have been lost, and I think that we will not get the Brexit we voted for. The pro-EUers and the soft Brexiteers have had their hand strengthened by her monumental idiocy.

She put her party before her country, sought personal power at the cost of the future of the nation.....and I will not forgive her for that !

• Like 2

It was absolutely delightful to see that wee fat pie salmond lose his seat and Robertson another arrogant c**t. SNP well and truly got there wings clipped!

Independence is over!

should sturgeon resign? I think so after so many lost seats

Jesus i never thought there were so many naive people on this site, all this bullshit about politics and election results, liars, deceitful, arrogant hypocrites, just the average politician, out to feather their own nest. Corbyn if elected would have been around the same age as Chamberlin, You know the similar sort of gutless b*****d that would have sold this country to germanic influence. History repeating itself.

Edited by keepitcovert
  • Like 1

She won't mate. Far to up her on arse for that!A female version on salmond.

Who said after his humilating defeat. "You haven't seen the last of me"!

f***ing tosser

like mike nesbitt from uup, he resigned and gave up last year as he was crap and didn't get voted in and now he jumped back on the band wagon and got even less this time with none

It's probably well established that I don't support either of the main parties. In fact my brand of politics will probably never produce a Prime Minister, but while the name calling, yah-boo and pointless post mortems continue unabated, is it just me that's angry ?

Mrs May decided (eventually) to take a massive, unnecessary gamble and try to secure a majority and a mandate, both of which she already had. She then led a campaign that was a complete balls up, and, with spectacular incompetence, almost let the scruffy communist in through the back door.

She has wasted a whole year since the EU referendum - she hasn't taken a single step or made a single firm commitment, while the EU negotiators have lined up their cards, prepared their stance and are sitting waiting for us to be bothered to turn up ! She may be a lame duck, but she has spun it out long enough for the initial momentum to have been lost, and I think that we will not get the Brexit we voted for. The pro-EUers and the soft Brexiteers have had their hand strengthened by her monumental idiocy.

She put her party before her country, sought personal power at the cost of the future of the nation.....and I will not forgive her for that !

Me niether I want her gone asap and replaced with someone who believes in brexit I think it would be best all round ...like you say whist all our lot have been running round with jelly heads the EU have been getting there shit together. ..I see two possible out comes for brexit now either no deal or a crap deal .?its not over but at this point you can't say its looking great...Mays arrogance may have cost us dear......I'm more deflated and

Disillusioned than angry

• Like 4

It was never going to be a "good" deal was it? The EU are fuming we dared to say we didn't want to play the game any more and will make sure they punish us as best they can to ensure no-one else disobeys. f**k them.

We were just fine before the EU and we'll be just fine after. :thumbs:

It was never going to be a "good" deal was it? The EU are fuming we dared to say we didn't want to play the game any more and will make sure they punish us as best they can to ensure no-one else disobeys. f**k them.

We were just fine before the EU and we'll be just fine after. :thumbs:

Yes your right we will be just fine just a shame to see such a great opportunity fukt up by the Muppets

Although I supported Theresa May as PM, I couldn't stand her when she was Home Secretary, and I would've voted for Angela Leadsom in the leadership contest. It's unfortunate David Davis wasn't in the running as I think he would've made a fine PM for Brexit.

Me niether I want her gone asap and replaced with someone who believes in brexit I think it would be best all round ...like you say whist all our lot have been running round with jelly heads the EU have been getting there shit together. ..I see two possible out comes for brexit now either no deal or a crap deal .?its not over but at this point you can't say its looking great...Mays arrogance may have cost us dear......I'm more deflated and

Disillusioned than angry

Regardless of who's leader they'll still be tied to the DUP who are in favour of a "soft" Brexit and they'd never leave with no deal because of the border situation.

Jobs fecked.

Disillusioned than angry

Regardless of who's leader they'll still be tied to the DUP who are in favour of a "soft" Brexit and they'd never leave with no deal because of the border situation.

Jobs fecked.

From what I can gather it won't be a coalition but more of a favours for favours type thing and the border situation was always going to be there and need sorting regardless ...I don't think its going to be a cosey alliance tbh ..... New name for the party .....the maydup party :laugh: