Election Result Predictions............

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diane (brains of Britain) Abbot reckon it will be a draw 60% labour 60% Conservatives :)

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and pro

Posted Images

what i've heard about the d.u.p.they represent me more than the conservatives.good.

You don't want a "hard" Brexit then? Because Arlene Foster is against it.
As with all negotiations there's going to be some give and take ...I don't think the d.u.p will get everything there own way ...the end of freedom of movement is going to be the lynchpin to the deal ...a soft brexit is only kicking the can further up the road I think we would see farrage back with a reformed ukip bigger and bolder than ever before the tories are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't I'm afraid.

Yep, the damage May has managed to do with her vanity election is quite impressive!

They could be getting stuck into Brexit negotiations now with 3 years left of a comfortable majority. The hatred towards her in the party must be reaching insane levels.

• Like 2

Just by folk like u BGD but you have always hated anything other than the left so no change there. I dont think the DUP will dictate the future of mainland British politics.

You think May isn't hated by her party? :blink: Really? :laugh:

I on the other hand love her and would love it if she stayed on as leader :D

Ruth Davidson thinks we need to look again at Brexit.

She added: "I want to ensure that we can look again at issues like Brexit which we know we are now going to have to get cross-party support for - and move to a consensus within the country about what it means and what we seek to achieve as we leave."

Asked what she meant with her call for an "open Brexit" she said: "I've never believed in the terms of hard or soft Brexit.

"I want to talk about open or closed - and as someone who believes in open politics, that's about making sure we tear down barriers rather than put them up.

"It's about making sure we put free trade and economic advancement at the heart of the Brexit deal as we leave."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40232374