• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Great victory for you and everyone else.

Are you due compensation? for what they have put you and your family through?

did nt an earlier court say the police were responsible for the dogs welfare as they had seized them?

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1

there might be 2 counts police were responsible for the seizure but under the awa act the charity were responsible for there welfare im talking to 2 solicitors at the moment ect over what we can do and how far we can take it all

• Like 1

Before I forget I need and must say a massive thank you to Clive Rees my solicitor in this case as well as Sara-Lise Howe who did a wonderful job in court pointing out all the legal things the charity workers were trying to break and hide I can not thank her enough for such a great and brilliant job and last but not least Madeleine Forsythour our expert vet who was put under a lot of pressure but stood firm and did a great job (The charity workers didn't submit evidence for her to comment on till the day of the trial ) If your ever in need help regarding the charity workers I would recommend them highly

• Like 12

there might be 2 counts police were responsible for the seizure but under the awa act the charity were responsible for there welfare im talking to 2 solicitors at the moment ect over what we can do and how far we can take it all

"how far we can take it all" Pluto and back would nt be far enough for me in your situation :thumbs: and thats where I'd drop these people that call themselves animal welfare (sic) off out of harms way

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1

Well done Dy ? must be a great relief to you & your family. If you not collected dogs yet get a press camera there when you do so public can see state of dogs returned by the scumbags. Once again well done bud & Good luck with prosecution of the cnuts ??

• Like 6

Brilliant news, well done, showing these c*nts up for what they really are. They have blighted 1000's of peoples lives and caused untold misery along the way, using their 'the animal had to be destroyed' policy and playing on the heartstrings of the vulnerable to keep their coffers topped up.

Hope the second half of your fight goes as well as this, and all those who are culpable get what they deserve.

• Like 1

Great news dy I've been reading this from the start im absolutely made up for you and your dog's. Now as for the arspca ...there's only so many bolt holes then it's time for the b*****ds to squeel!...go get em bud were all behind you.

Atvb

kanny

• Like 1

DO NOT let go of this mate, these vile self apointed know nothing's should be chased as far as your finances allow and then some.

Hound the fuckers. May their demise be swift and very public.

I try to do my bit when I see one of their "charity" stalls......it's good to see em squirm when pressed!

Matt

• Like 4
  • IanB unpinned this topic