• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Dogs back and accounted for No records were given ect we requested there vet records as well as kennel records this is where they mess you about we have asked for them 13 months ago and did not get them so for its been 4 times we have requested them lets see if we can persuade the police to get them for us :thumbs: mind you after the case the chap who was jody gords boss did say he would sort it out don't no if he will stand by his word or not

• Like 17

Dogs back and accounted for No records were given ect we requested there vet records as well as kennel records this is where they mess you about we have asked for them 13 months ago and did not get them so for its been 4 times we have requested them lets see if we can persuade the police to get them for us :thumbs: mind you after the case the chap who was jody gords boss did say he would sort it out don't no if he will stand by his word or not

gla to hear it get some proper grub in them now mate and try and get them back to how they where when those twats took them what ya doing press wise buddy

• Like 1

Brilliant pal, it can't be said enough how much you should be admired for sticking at this when so many others give up when the rspca start to drag it through the courts as slowly as possible.

Have you noticed any signs of trauma in the way they've been acting since you got them back?

Get some good grub down their necks and make a real fuss of them (sure you don't need to be told that :thumbs:) hopefully any psychological effects from their ordeal will be short lived now they're back in safe surroundings.

• Like 5

glad you got the dogs bak mate I like to know and If possible how the dogs readjust back to being where and what they should be. But no one would blame you for giving up now you got the dogs back but I for one hope they are held to account how they treated the dogs and you :victory:

• Like 2

gla to hear it get some proper grub in them now mate and try and get them back to how they where when those twats took them what ya doing press wise buddy

Spoken to them again Friday but asked them not to run anything till i am 100% sure it wont affect the legal action we are seeking don't want it to fall through I want them convicting of the crimes they inflicted on the poor dogs also been in contact with a few mps regarding the charity workers bringing charges under the AWA act instead of the hunting act AWA act = larger fines and bans hunting act = small fines no ban They word charges like encouraging an animal fight for poaching or legitimate pest control its totally wrong How many innocent people have been set up by them , or had to sell property to pay costs or large fines when it should have been a fraction of it but charged under the wrong act means larger fines and bans

• Like 8

What seems to us a clear open and shut case, is often very fraught with potential pitfalls. As lay people we are often unaware of the actual legal process. Luckily for Dy he had a good solicitor who actually knows his job for a change. We were all getting frustrated at what seemed the lack of action in the case, but fair play to DY he stuck with it and has eventually had the right result.

As to what comes next, I think he should be led by his advisor's as they are the ones that know the percentages. If only law was as simple as common sense.

It is great to see some actual justice prevail, lets hope it continues, and full justice is achieved.

TC

• Like 3

I do not intend to drop it plain and simple the dogs should not have been there they were abused by the charity workers in my opinion how do you snap a dogs tail in two different places ? would a normal person put a pregnant dog in with other dogs ? after one being killed in a fight would you then still kennel them together for anther fight to happen ?if i had emailed the rspca saying ive done a few tests to a dog but its proving to be to expensive to carry on but you can send in your own vet to carry on if you pay the bill under the AWA they had a duty of care for each and every dog in there care . mistakes happen yes but 9 of the dogs seized and in there care have had something happen to them There a disgrace they haven't got a clue about animal welfare Only thing there good at is persecuting any one who hunts. Hears a scenario of how they work i get the .22 out and shoot a rabbit was windy so its slightly off and i hit it in the rear it falls over screaming for the next 3 minutes till i get over to dispatch it all legal and above bored . Same man walks down the road dressed up going to the pub he sees a rabbit full of mixy in the road dodging cars so he walks over and with a swift kick stops its suffering some one reports him the rspca get involved and under the AWA act he is facing a 20k fine plus large court costs and a animal ban are the rspca right for charging him with killing a rabbit in an inappropriate way or should they have thanked him for ending the rabbits suffering ? or was it the fact they knew full well he was a hunter that swayed there dissension to prostate him ( real case on the go at the moment )

What seems to us a clear open and shut case, is often very fraught with potential pitfalls. As lay people we are often unaware of the actual legal process. Luckily for Dy he had a good solicitor who actually knows his job for a change. We were all getting frustrated at what seemed the lack of action in the case, but fair play to DY he stuck with it and has eventually had the right result.

As to what comes next, I think he should be led by his advisor's as they are the ones that know the percentages. If only law was as simple as common sense.

It is great to see some actual justice prevail, lets hope it continues, and full justice is achieved.

TC

well put.

slowly slowly catch the monkey comes to mind, a giant step getting your dogs back Dy ,their on the back foot now finish them off no matter how long it takes

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2

I admire your determination more than words can say. You have nerves and a will of steel. I think I'd have been locked up by now after seeing the torture inflicted on my dogs had I been in your situation. Thankfully you had support and good advice, but you still had to suffer needlessly for too long, not to mention the suffering of your dogs. I do hope they recover mentally strong and that the experience hasn't ruined them.

• Like 4

Well plzd for you & your family & especially for your dogs Dy. Get some good food excersise & some sun on their backs & stability/routine will hopefully get them on road to recovery. As been said many times Before bud Full credit to you for sticking with it & to your family, it must of been an absolute nitemare for you all. Good luck with next step & full Respect ?

• Like 1
  • IanB unpinned this topic