• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

I haven't check this thread in a long while.......great news regarding the return of your dogs!

I remember telling my 75 year old mum about this case & generally how despicable the RSPCA are these days, it completely opened her eyes & she tells me she's been 'bashing' them on her seniority forums whenever possible ever since haha.....

Anyway......I wish you well with the remainder of your case & the future working your dogs...;-)

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...

Anymore info on what's happening dy

Everything is now in the hands of the solicitors they keep trying to drag things out but it can not carry on sooner or later they have to face the fire As soon as i hear the slightest bit of news good or bad ill post it bud :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this needs to be publicised everywhere

it needs every one to keep posting it on all public office ie police etc facebook sites any government facebook sites constantly keeping this in the public domain until it offends one of them enough to start the ball rolling and fetching about the demise of these scum .i see its already been done .

Edited by brookie
  • Like 1

Just got the ipcc report back and they seem to think it was my fault for the dog being killed in a fight in there care ( as they were all trained fighting dogs there words not mine) . Its nothing more than we expected they are covering there backs and the charity's . so now we can move forward a little more will update as i get more news from the solicitors . I do not wish to publish everything about it just yet as i do not want to educate them as to what's happening and give them time to prepare anything or fabricate anything

• Like 1

How can it be your fault when dogs was in there care , if there saying trained fighting dogs why would you pen dogs together , you won you case in court so in the eyes of the law your dogs are not trained fighting dogs, so why can the ipcc say this mate , I do wish you all the best and hope its sorted soon for you mate

• Like 2
  • IanB unpinned this topic