• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

had the scrounging twats round tonite but my missus beat me to it -- get of my land you good for nothing bunch of scrounging basterds you do nothing for animal welfare William Wilberforce would turn in his grave if he could see you lot , I was quite chuffed she had a right old rant

• Like 14

So whats happening now, I thought once the dogs were home this was gonna be all over the news

Still seeking legal action against them its slow one side blames the other but its getting there so i am told .I informed the ipcc that i would not settle for anything but charges against the rspca , it takes weeks for them to reply to the solicitor all they are trying to do is drag it out They must no there on to a losing battle or they wouldn't have offered compensation and if its plastered all over the papers it might hinder the case and i do not want that . i have had interviews with the papers and asked them not to run anything yet i have come this far and do not want to mess it up and they get away with it

• Like 18

I just discovered this thread yeasterday and have been reading through all of it. I got so pissed when reading it, I give myself a headache. These jerks are just as currupt here in the states as they are over seas. I've read lots of complaints about them doing working dog owners dirty. It amazes me how currupt this organization is. The puplic is very oblivious to it and the propaganda this organization uses to play on the emotions of the public sickens me. These people love to show pets in distress and in tiny cages while in their care. I've often wondered why the public thinks it's fine for them to keep animals in these conditions. They freaking show you in TV comercials how they are being housed and they get away with it. Sooooo frustrating to know they have taken most animals from a much better environment in the name of pet protection and put them in their horrible care and living conditions.

I wish you the very very best in your fight and am very proud you are bringing so much of this to the attention of the public. Thankyou for all you have done and all that you are doing.

• Like 6
  • IanB unpinned this topic