I would like to thank every member on the forum for all there help and support

With out it at the time it would have been really difficult to have started the ball rolling over legal action

I do not intend to drop it Ii intend to carry on till the end no matter what so far up to press this is what has happened that we know about to the dogs

we have have had one dog killed ,they snapped one dogs tail in half , another dog was mauled , one dog has now got a chest infection and in an email they stated it was too costly to carry on treating and would i foot the bill ,all dogs have suffered massive amounts of fur loss and bites all over there legs as well as (IMO starving a dog) he lost 5lbs in 3 week in there care

now this is an organisation that would hang each and every one of us out to dry for doing any of the above things to a dog in our care

• Like 13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

If me or you did that to our dogs we would be in prison so Y ARNT THAY thay call that looking after dogs it makes my blood boil thay are oribill basterds what haven't got a clue how to look after dogs because half if not all have never owned a dog keep up the fight lad atb

• Like 1

With out it at the time it would have been really difficult to have started the ball rolling over legal action

I do not intend to drop it Ii intend to carry on till the end no matter what so far up to press this is what has happened that we know about to the dogs

we have have had one dog killed ,they snapped one dogs tail in half , another dog was mauled , one dog has now got a chest infection and in an email they stated it was too costly to carry on treating and would i foot the bill ,all dogs have suffered massive amounts of fur loss and bites all over there legs as well as (IMO starving a dog) he lost 5lbs in 3 week in there care

now this is an organisation that would hang each and every one of us out to dry for doing any of the above things to a dog in our care

Too costly to carry on treatment? surely that leaves them open to prosecution under the animal welfare act they helped bring in? "failing to provide vet care !" F*ckin muppets one rule for them and one rule for us.

Have you got the dogs back yet mate?

• Like 3

page 68 post 1010 you were found guilty of not seeking a vet, so whats their defence? when you get to collect your dogs I'd have Ms Forsyth present with a camera/video as a witness to the condition they are in.

Good Luck

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 5

too costly :icon_eek: if they stop opening there 10 million pound new site maybe dogs can get f***ing tread the wank twats I saw on the new the opened another site costing a fare few bob :yes: do them di like they have tried with you mate get it in the press sharpish

• Like 1

Too costly to carry on treatment? surely that leaves them open to prosecution under the animal welfare act they helped bring in? "failing to provide vet care !" F*ckin muppets one rule for them and one rule for us.

Started to make enquirers the date they sent the email

the dogs will be hear Monday if all goes as it should

• Like 5

Started to make enquirers the date they sent the email

the dogs will be hear Monday if all goes as it should

Get the papers round to take some snaps and do a story on the happy reunion... :victory:

• Like 4

We'll done dy, but you should ave got a ban put on them ever coming near you again, be careful my ate beat them in court before as well, early 90,s and 2 weeks after he got his dogs back he returned home from work one day to find every dog was taken, by animal right activists, info handed to them by rspca.

• Like 1

We'll done dy, but you should ave got a ban put on them ever coming near you again, be careful my ate beat them in court before as well, early 90,s and 2 weeks after he got his dogs back he returned home from work one day to find every dog was taken, by animal right activists, info handed to them by rspca.

makes ya wonder if the animal rights lot are doing a good bit of working dog thefts

• Like 4

after the raid i got a very large trained gsd from a k9 security firm in Leeds just for that reason if any one enters the property which the dog has full run off i wont be in to call it off

Only problem with that is if they do get in and get bitten then can't they do you even if it's on provate property. Sure someone said something on the guard dog thread. Maybe motion sensors, lights and a loud alarm might reduce police problems

• Like 1

Good luck on the case mate if it's to late to save your dogs then it doesn't mean thay won at all it means you have done it to help over dogs and people from going down the same road something needs to change thay can't get away with what thay done to your dogs keep up the fight as long as you can becouse there is a lot that would have chucked the towel in you are a true dog man atb

• Like 1
  • IanB unpinned this topic