post it on facebook if we all like and share let everybody no what they are like.i had this 20years ago with a lurcher it took me 2 years but I stuck with it the day of the trile they settled out of court cost them £7.500 the soliciter took most of it .but I was well happy f**k the RSPCA they have no powers to take your dogs the police have to do that but don't wait about get gone

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Clive to push every charge possible all the way mate, I'd be phoning papers and everything, all over facebook you name it, take them for everything

right here is the update i was charged by the rspca with 6 charges keeping 9 dogs for animal fighting being present at an animal fight causing an animal fight cruelty to a dog causing s

Just got conformation from the solicitor ect the warrant seems to have legality issues the dogs seized seems to be illegal have to wait 14 days for a response from the chief constable then its court a

Posted Images

Firstl I am so sorry for your loss. From what I have reas this sounds disgusting and wrong. The RSPCA should be held to account for everything that has happened. Unfortunately I believe this falls outside of the Police and comes into a civil matter. Totally wrong I must say, but plod are pretty powerless based on what I have read. I agree with local press, media, radio and hopefully then nationals will get involved.

• Like 2

Shower of sick f@@ks.now if only we could have regular pet owners and not just those who work dogs, see the pure evil that companys like spca's work from.andvthe sly tactics they use.

horrible story to read fella.hope your lad doesn't lose interest now after all this

• Like 1

Man that story really did bring a tear to my eyes to u mind if I plse share this in an effort to make people aware of just wat is going on at these so called dog rescue centres an kennels Plse. As this sort of thing needs stopped an justice needs to be served swiftly in ur favour bud as this is disgusting

• Like 1

I really think it's time that the media is informed about this ... Clive is going by the book and softly softly within the law but let's be honest here fukc all is happening ... The power of the media and social network is massive ..l can you imagine the pressure the RSPCA and police would be put under if this was national news ... Those dogs would be back in your yard in less than a week ... People power will always sway authority .......?

• Like 8

By the time the "time is right" the dogs will be either be dead or past a decent working age. If the police are not prosecuting at all then the dogs are being held illegally. Something about this whole rigmarole doesn't smell right at all. If the arsepca deem it fit to put the debacle in the press then there's no reason not to fight fire with fire imo. Personally I think we are being treated like mushroom's in this scenario. Fed on shite and kept in the dark.

• Like 2

By the time the "time is right" the dogs will be either be dead or past a decent working age. If the police are not prosecuting at all then the dogs are being held illegally. Something about this whole rigmarole doesn't smell right at all. If the arsepca deem it fit to put the debacle in the press then there's no reason not to fight fire with fire imo. Personally I think we are being treated like mushroom's in this scenario. Fed on shite and kept in the dark.

Don't shoot the messenger lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Well cant say to much till tomorrow but ive spent all week in court being prosecuted by the charity workers on a number of things they say they found will update you all tomorrow then i can move forward with the case against them !!!

• Like 1
  • IanB unpinned this topic