All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. gnasher16

Hard men...

" Hard " in what context ? ....ive known physically tough uncompromising men that will melt into a soft little fairy crying their eyes out at a sad film and ive known mentally switched on very professional chaps who would fall apart in a physical confrontation it depends what you are booking as " hard "......hard as in tough ? fearless ? relentless ? strong ?....mentally,emotionally,physically ? A very good friend of mine did over 20 years in the shovel many of which were in solitary,he came out and lives a normal loving,responsible life....anothers mrs died and he raised both their kids from a young age single handed without ever selling out on his morals for an easy life. They are probably the 2 " hardest " chaps i know but im impressed by things that challenge a man rather than things that come natural,a fight is easy if you know and enjoy fighting.
  3. Rusty_terrier

What are you watching on youtube?

The joe Rogan experience where cowboy cerrone tells his cave diving story is class. I been watching alot of poker just now as I started playing this year defo improved my game. The old forensics files episodes and watched a guy over a period of 8 months prepare from being an average joe lifter to a mens physique show. Mostly on my youtube is the wee boys stuff. Wheels kn the bus etc and some idiot called blippi
  4. Rusty_terrier

The joe Rogan experience where cowboy cerrone tells his cave diving story is class. I been watching alot of poker just now as I started playing this year defo improved my game. The old forensics files episodes and watched a guy over a period of 8 months prepare from being an average joe lifter to a mens physique show. Mostly on my youtube is the wee boys stuff. Wheels kn the bus etc and some idiot called blippi
  5. aaron01

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Just worker to worker she’s actually a lump of a bitch almost to big for me
  6. Rusty_terrier

Boxing At The Weekend...

The thai restaurant in there is decent
  7. gnasher16

Boxing At The Weekend...

Pre booking car park 1 on an event night is about £25 its often worth doing rather than messing about but if you prefer to travel in then it depends how extravagant you want to be the Thames Clipper stops at the 02 if you want to come in by boat,you could get the cable car over from the Royal Docks or simply park anywhere round Stratford and get the Jubilee Line to North Greenwich its 10 minutes away.... just pre book the car park if your only here for the event....traffic in and out will be ok its the Blackwall Tunnel where you,ll sit in traffic coming out.
  8. Greyman

I also watch YouTube for videos of things I,m working on, have just done a Honda Genny for someone, wouldn’t have had the confidence or knowledge to just do it but watched a geezer on YouTube do one ordered the bits and done it myself, it’s now purring like a kitten As I said for people like me that can’t absorb information from books it’s the bollacks, no more sat up all night with a Haynes manual trying to take it in by reading it over and over I love it,
  9. gnasher16

I think its great for watching old sport....beyond that i rarely look at it.
  10. colliejohn

My Collie Curs

Hi who bred it pal. Regards Collie John.
  11. Today
  12. Jobi

Yeah I listen to it quite often tbh but he always reverts back to those topics. I thought that Musk interview was underwhelming tbh. He likes a good conspiracy he does but his pal Eddie Bravo is a fruit cake.
  13. shovel leaner

Have you seen the guest he had on there Joey Diaz ? He’s a funny guy. He has lots of interesting people on there , Brian cox , Elon Musk ! I like it on in the background, I listen to the bits that interest me .
  14. Jobi

Been watching Cody Pearson go through the list of the most painful bites and stings known to man. Contrary to popular belief in his opinion the bullet ant was not the ultimate.
  15. Jobi

You seen that guy that recreates all the best pool shots in history? Decent channel like.
  16. Jobi

All Joe Rogan talks about is fighting, aliens, animal face-offs and DMT.
  17. Trev70

My Collie Curs

Yes mate
  18. kanny

I see he has a fit Russian lass now also ....good lad!
  19. Rusty_terrier

Boxing At The Weekend...

I was there st the start of the year. Its good. We went and security wasnt too tight tbh. One of the guys from our gym was fighting and me and a mate went to meet him at the weigh ins straight off the plane. We had vodka from duty free in our bag and they went bothered by that so camera will be fine. As for getting out it's fine as well plenty buses and tubes regular. Inside the 02 is cool as well loads of places to eat etc.
  20. two crows

Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

old farm dogs by david hancock (not the same one) its a shire book its only a little thin one but interesting.
  21. JDHUNTING

RANDY ANDY

Well atleast one of them didn't go on the game, hope the other gets sorted pal
  22. jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

thanks,im going to give it my best shot anyway ,cant do anymore after that ..
  23. fireman

proper hard men..

He's 26 years old now and is doing well in life thanks,i just knew where you were coming from and from the nurses to the surgeon i hold them all in the highest respect i can give.Iv'e met some real hard men but the only real one i respected taught me humbleness,respect and just not to be a cnut and he did that by friendship and not by beating it into me..
  24. gaza

Kelpies as a stud,

Exciting times mate if I hadn’t of just got a pup I’d of been interested in one sure they’ll be real handy. Looks like they’ll get the best of starts . Atb
  25. big napper

Pigeon shooting with a mate.

Great job lads, nice one
  1. Load more activity