All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I used to frequent some rough old places myself, getting in some right shapes ,but grew up ,met a girl,house,you know the craic...rather be earning coin,than pissing it away,wasting away in the same place everyday after work.... also my tolerance of idiots on class A is very thin,so I dont put myself in those situations
  3. Same here mate though I think a lot of it is down to my age but I just can't stand to be around loud noisy people especially those fuelled with cocaine and alcohol. A few old mates often say to me get thi sen down to the county Borough a rough pub in Rotherham as its cheap beer and the regulars call it the zoo. I remember a tale about the place some year's ago were some one from out of town visited the place and after downing a few pints fell asleep in the pub to wake up minus his trainers .
  4. The pub we used to drink in as younger men had karaoke every sat night, it was effing rough so much so the landlord used to sing the first song and it was Saturday nights alright for a fight by the who .
  5. Looks like Ireland is getting the backlash from the Rwanda policy with illegal migrants making their way to your country mate from the UK. I wish your people all the best in rising up against this influx from the UK and imho your country needs to free itself from the shackles of being a member of the European Union.
  6. Today
  7. pesky1972

Vets

Daylight robbery is the name of the game now. I reckon most pet owners take out insurance in case they ever have to visit the vet, as they know it’ll cost an arm and a leg. Vets know that the insurance companies are coughing for the bill so will rinse it for everything they can get. The ones that suffer most are those that can’t afford insurance nor the bill when they wind up at the vet. Think it must be what healthcare in the US feels like.., and where the UK is heading once they start selling off the NHS. Happy Friday everyone
  8. mackem

Vets

Can’t blame a man for trying……
  9. Just finished binging Shogun…. Meh! The book is a thousand times better. In fact, I’d say the series actually pissed me off. With so much missing from the book (my favourite novel ever) 5.5/10 for me! I can’t believe Clavell’s daughter was part of production and signed off on it.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Them goat ropers will ruin your ankles.I would recommend redwings.Also buy the inserts from redwing store. Looking at around $300 but will last couple years. Leather,waterproof,ankle support and steel toe.
  12. One of these days one of y'all will say something mildly funny ..and like Mexican mild not British mild
  13. mushroom

Vets

Same shit here mate. Dickhead sliced top of his wrist a few years ago, imo all needed was a couple of staples. Took him to the nearest vets as mine is is a bit away. Cnut starts barking on about antibs', stitches, anesthetic and overnight stays... think it was around 600€ he wanted. Told him to f**k off, I'm not paying for his new Audi... Took him to my normal vets, he took one look and said "grapas no?" (staples) 15€ is all it cost me!
  14. Come on now Andy don’t be like that they ain’t actually that bad when you look at them …… with your eyes shut
  15. I can’t believe (actually I do) the Government think the people of the Uk honestly believe that putting a few people on a plane at a huge cost and sending them to central Africa will appease the masses !…..it’s ludicrous ….who came up with the idea !….think about it …it’s laughable…..im bewildered how this has happened….”This is Captain Smethwick….we will be cruising at 20,000 feet…the weather is a sunny 40 degrees in Kigali…we hope to make up some time but in the meantime sit back and enjoy the flight”….…….utter utter madness !
  16. .....you see guys in chaps and leather vests whenever.....weird but ok I guess it's 2024 I don't judge
  17. Annnnd another one , ba zing
  18. Bakerboy

Vets

Im glad I havent paid out a grand a time every time 1 of mine has had a clout similar to that, I'd be fckn penniless ,as others have said mate keep it clean and keep and eye on it fckn vets are always over dramatic these days
  19. gnipper

Vets

Mouths heal quick and from what you've described I'd say she would be fine. Vets must rub their hands when they see something like that coming in the robbing b*****ds.
  20. dogmandont

Vets

They're all on the take Dido, a grand for that amount of treatment is fcuking scandalous. Working dog lads round here were very lucky to have a vet that was on our side and would treat working dog injuries no matter the cause and charge peanuts, sell you what ever you needed at what seemed to be a lose or at least cost price, he'll be badly missed when he retires. He'd of had your dog treated and out the door for less than 40 quid. Lol.
  21. Mate,all I see when a grown man wears them...is these fruits.. Google Image Result for https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/villagepeople.png IMAGES.APP.GOO.GL
  22. DIDO.1

Vets

Yeah I know.... can't believe I even needed to ask. But it's the mrs's baby and kids are upset.... and you just listen to vets don't you, like solicitors.....you know they are bending you over without lube but they see weakness and move in for the financial kill.
  1. Load more activity