another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Interesting to read that one of them thought it was definitely a big cat. Hmmm, the other, not so sure? I mean, I thought I saw statues move. ?

yes thought the same all very ambiguous.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, greg64 said:

it says two rangers were using thermal imaging cameras and one of them definitely thought it was some sort of large cat

Have you watched the film mate the head ranger of the Forest is on there explaining what they saw on more than one occasion and it’s not a might be maybe, 

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Thing is with the thermal at night time greyman things can look 10x bigger than they actually are at times …. You could see a normal cat or fox and and actually think it’s something much larger 

Really. mate come on these people are doing deer surveys in a forest heaving with pigs, deer and most other uk wildlife on a regular basis as a job do you really think they would be confused by a house cat, 

38 minutes ago, greg64 said:

no i haven't seen the film put it up would be interested to watch it 

I,m not technically minded at all mate not sure if you have to pay for it or what, it was on blaze tv recently so maybe you will have to go there to view it all but here is an ad, the bloke with the big white beard is the head of the forest and I,m the one that sounds like wurzel gumage with the badger, there are a few imatations mate so make sure you get the right one sorry I can’t be more helpful but maybe going back over the old thread or someone more tech savvy can help put it up ?? just had a look think you may have to go on blaze to see it 

80EC2D07-40E6-4DB4-91E3-BCF9DA4AAAFA.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Have you watched the film mate the head ranger of the Forest is on there explaining what they saw on more than one occasion and it’s not a might be maybe, 

Really. mate come on these people are doing deer surveys in a forest heaving with pigs, deer and most other uk wildlife on a regular basis as a job do you really think they would be confused by a house cat, 

Aye defo mate I’ve got a good thermal imager myself I’ve mistook hares in the distance for foxs and deer at times….. 

• Like 1

This isn't  you Greyman is it? Your probably no where near the forrest?

He's trying hard, I'll give him that. At least we know there are people setting up trail cams in the forrest. Surely if these cats are in it, they'll pass by one of these cams at some stage.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

This isn't  you Greyman is it? Your probably no where near the forrest?

He's trying hard, I'll give him that. At least we know there are people setting up trail cams in the forrest. Surely if these cats are in it, they'll pass by one of these cams at some stage.

No not me mate, but yes your right it is only a matter of time, but it is still real needle in a haystack stuff, I ,m only 20/30 mins away from the forest but I don’t do much over there, it’s just to big an area for me to give proper attention to full of pigs and I think there are now enough people over there doing it, I know of one lad that’s just invested in thermal and has got a few interesting bits of footage over there, the biggest problem all round is you won’t believe me and your government won’t allow us to show you, it makes every one very wary about who they trust with what but slowly I think it will filter out, I personally would love to do something with a big player like the bbc think with the money and resources you could blow the lid of it in a good season, but that’s just wishful thinking on my part 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Aye defo mate I’ve got a good thermal imager myself I’ve mistook hares in the distance for foxs and deer at times….. 

Thing is mate that is a given and it’s why we do everything to try and get the scale right,  I put some thermal clips up on one of the cat threads a while back and as expected foxdropper came on shouting it was a fox and closed down the conversation, but he also stated that he hates hares as he can’t tell the difference between a squatting hare and a badger or a standing hare and a fox which is fair enough and a good comment, but instead of just shouting I,m right I,m right, he could have gone back to the clips and watched the one were a hare actually runs upto the animal/fox/cat and stands a few yards away, from it clearly demonstrating that whatever it is it is much bigger than the hare and could never be mistaken for a hare as he states, there is also footage of a fox stood in the same place again much smaller and not at all confusing but thread ruined before any of this was discussed, Which is just a constant on here unfortunately ??

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

What is your angle on things Mac you just seem to want to undermine everything and feed FD with more nonsense, the guy from the Forest of Dean survey couldn’t identify the cats they were seeing because it was on thermal which only shows a shape and not the markings he could clearly see they were cats just not what species they were, his words but as no one bothers fact checking you you just say what you want to try and dampen and derail the topic very very strange  behaviour, don’t think I would bother putting so much effort into something I didn’t believe in if I was living  such an adventure filled dream life as you claim to be very very strange behaviour??

Debate remember,otherwise it’s just an echo chamber.Dream life?very much reality,I just put pics up of where I am sometimes and what I am doing,no dreams,last week Switzerland,France and Italy,not a dream.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

his words but as no one bothers fact checking you you just say what you want 

The irony ? ok,cut to the chase,I spent two months earlier this year in California (I did,but disprove it if it was a dream,at the speed of sound travel,time travel or whatever),when I was there I read an article by Rick Minter saying cats in California are rarely seen and Brit cats are the same,which isn’t true at all is it?I put lots of footage up from cctv filmed local around corona del mar and Irvine,so if Brit cats are the same where’s the footage equally as clear as the Cali cats footage because they are rarely seen but there’s hundreds of clips like those I put up?Its debate,don’t take it personal,otherwise it descends into yes there are cats but we have no proof but we all believe but have no proof.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Debate remember,otherwise it’s just an echo chamber.Dream life?very much reality,I just put pics up of where I am sometimes and what I am doing,no dreams,last week Switzerland,France and Italy,not a dream.

Reason I,m asking you is I can’t fathom you out which always makes me suspicious but it’s also one of the most popular questions I,m asked in my pm box so I thought I’d ask, as it’s obviosly not just me that suspects you have an agenda I also don’t believe it’s just debate as you are very good at steering people in a certain direction, obviously there are those that are so stupid they don’t realise they are being led by the nose but to me it’s quite clear you steer conversations and threads in a direction you want them to go, my dream would be to untie my boat get going and not look back but if it ever comes to fruition I doubt very much I,d be that bothered about what folk on here are upto apart from the odd pictures from my travels, not trying to be offensive in anyway, 

• paulus locked this topic