another big cat sightings 2

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Thanks for  clarifying Sean in a calm grown up manner .

I make that cat 8-9 foot long . Would that be right ?

Is there any possibility of getting in touch with that chap , you not me and maybe sharing that pic .?

yes from nose to tail...

next time I see the Lad I can ask him if he still has the pics on his phone...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

@wanderer12
Just as well bang your head against a wall mate .Threads done and dusted .No evidence ,no trail cam pics ,no dead cats ,no enthusiasm left mate .Your a tad late to the party bud .About 600 pages back we were headed into new territory but the momentum was short lived .The rest is a blur of shite followed by abuse then a resurge followed by abuse and more shite .

I know mate but that’s where we are at .

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just as well bang your head against a wall mate .Threads done and dusted .No evidence ,no trail cam pics ,no dead cats ,no enthusiasm left mate .Your a tad late to the party bud .About 600 pages back we were headed into new territory but the momentum was short lived .The rest is a blur of shite followed by abuse then a resurge followed by abuse and more shite .

I know mate but that’s where we are at .

Have you noticed that since you became a total muppet on this thread..

Nobody posts anything now..you have single handedly destroyed the thread.. 

But congratulations In doing so as everyone can see now how much of a knob you really are...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, king said:

Have you noticed that since you became a total muppet on this thread..

Nobody posts anything now..you have single handedly destroyed the thread.. 

But congratulations In doing so as everyone can see now how much of a knob you really are...

Thank you King ,means a lot coming from you .

The flip side is that we no longer accept shite mate .

Look upon it as a fresh start free from pages of deer sign ,natural scavenging and dog prints .

Your smiling inside which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling .

Apparently ,somewhere out there there’s a whole inbox of fresh evidence to discuss but you know and I know it’s shite so will never see the light of day .

If it’s stopped the recycling of meaningless crap then another bonus so if you’ve any fresh material please stick it up ….mate 

Strange that out of 70,000 odd members only one had anything to say on the matter …..mint .

Shaping up to be a nice day for a flight though ,you taking to the air bit later ……I’ll be sure to watch the skies of North Wilts …….mint .

• Haha 1

There were 4 cheetah coursing roe just off the side o the road it's nothing I ain't seen before so I couldn't be arsed 2 take a pic ?, I do .have pics of the Milton Keynes lions eating a horse I may post them if I can be arsed ........ soup

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Thank you King ,means a lot coming from you .

The flip side is that we no longer accept shite mate .

Look upon it as a fresh start free from pages of deer sign ,natural scavenging and dog prints .

Your smiling inside which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling .

Apparently ,somewhere out there there’s a whole inbox of fresh evidence to discuss but you know and I know it’s shite so will never see the light of day .

If it’s stopped the recycling of meaningless crap then another bonus so if you’ve any fresh material please stick it up ….mate 

Strange that out of 70,000 odd members only one had anything to say on the matter …..mint .

Shaping up to be a nice day for a flight though ,you taking to the air bit later ……I’ll be sure to watch the skies of North Wilts …….mint .

If theres nothing new an nothing fresh an you know it bollicks then why dont you give it a rest,your posts are annoying now fd,youve nothing fresh to say either just repeating yourself over an over an over an over........

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Black fox spotted in wales wandering the streets .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-65313340.amp

Interestingly, another article about a black fox losing ist leg in a snare?, in Barry, was published two year before this. Second animal would not be tame after two years in the wild. Is someone churning out these foxes and releasing them? ?

• Sad 1

If genuine proof,real evidence was posted,REAL evidence and none of that “Secrecy” while trying to promote the cats as out there but a veil of secrecy about the subject,then there would be no bickering,most of us are adults with common sense,discussion doesn’t involve abuse because we disagree with a forced narrative,hope the thread gets back on track without arguments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Interestingly, another article about a black fox losing ist leg in a snare?, in Barry, was published two year before this. Second animal would not be tame after two years in the wild. Is someone churning out these foxes and releasing them? ?

Isn't it a pet that regularly escapes, according to the neighbors ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic