another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you are rusty and I know your not you have pm,d me about certain members of your family maybe you can remember which ones or just have a guess Tim, sadly your so thick I even got you to tell me the name of the village you live in any way over to you now it’s all yours 

Then print the pms Paul .Do you need me to send an Uber .

16 hours ago, walshie said:

Right. Been away a few days and come back to see nothing has changed. The "new member" who says he won't be back definitely won't be. 

It's not hard. If you're interested in reading about this topic, read it. If you aren't, don't. This constant bickering is pathetic. Use the ignore button if someone winds you up to the point of not being able to control yourself. 

I'm not going to read any "he said, she said, but but" pms and i'm certainly not going to read every post, so in the interest of fairness, the very next person (whoever they are) after this point >>>>>>.<<<<<<< who tries to ruin the topic further, name call or generally act a dick can have a few days off to think about if it was worth it.

Its the same pr#ck in different parts  of the forum , people have stopped posting because of his big l,am 

your right it is pathetic that the pr#ck has been aloud to get away with it for so long 

i put the pr#ck on ignore but can see the pr#ck is still spoiling things   

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, CHEVINFOX said:

Its the same pr#ck in different parts  of the forum , people have stopped posting because of his big l,am 

your right it is pathetic that the pr#ck has been aloud to get away with it for so long 

Yup very true sites going down the shit Pan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Yup very true sites going down the shit Pan.

Is it buggery, its topics like this that keep this forum alive n kicking, and makes a certain person money, if you dont like certain topics, you arent obliged to read em 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CHEVINFOX said:

Not exactly sure what your problem is bud but just say it as it is .No need for drama just outline your problem .l tend to say things as I see them and I guess at some point you’ve had your nose put out of joint .

Theres no need to name call or try get me banned .Admin see way past  childish attempts at being the hard man .At no point have I abused others without provocation and I’m polite in topics where I’m treated with respect .

Treat as I find bud ,you included .

Any probs pm me .

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Then print the pms Paul .Do you need me to send an Uber .

you’ve just answered for your alter ego wanderer in your other name after denying you have ever had false accounts, what a total walloper,the P in pm stands for private and anyone with any morals would abide by that but as you have shown over and over there are no levels you won’t stoop to in your sad attempt to make yourself relevant on every and any subject what a man and finally why would I want to print pms sent to me by rusty for you that has no relevance in the conversation what so ever ???

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, steve66 said:

The sensationalist headline is on par with these mysterious cat sightings .
Its a black fox ,why are we supposed to be surprised ,they exist it’s there is full colour .

Any new large cat stuff come to light please .

Just now, Greyman said:

you’ve just answered for your alter ego wanderer in your other name after denying you have ever had false accounts, what a total walloper,the P in pm stands for private and anyone with any morals would abide by that but as you have shown over and over there are no levels you won’t stoop to in your sad attempt to make yourself relevant on every and any subject what a man and finally why would I want to print pms sent to me by rusty for you that has no relevance in the conversation what so ever ???

Ok so if you won’t do the decent thing and tell me what it is I’m supposed to of printed ask Walshie where the IP came from that he banned .lol

All this is leading up to you getting sectioned Paul cos it’s all a bit disturbing tbh .You don’t have the courage to find me nor do you have the bottle to carry on the thread without continually goading myself .
Its a bit tiresome but I can roll with it .

One minute your done ,next your on your way ,then I’m someone else ,then you know the name of my village lol.
It all wen5 tuts up for you the day you lost the plot and started calling lads names instead of calmly answering questions like an adult .

Your audience drifted away from what was a thread on a downward spiral .

You failed to impress and that incensed you so much you had to choose a target to vent your anger on and that was me .

All good here bud but you didn’t factor in I’m ten times smarter than you and it wouldn’t be easy ,ten times the countryman and more man than you’ll ever be when it comes to stepping up .

Youve basically f****d up your whole life on this and thought you had a dopey audience to fawn at everything you put up .

Went a bit sideways though when nobody ,not one agreed with a single piece of proof you put up .

In your head your the man to bring this to the nation but reality  has shown you’ve fallen way short and your now grabbing at straws to save any shred of credibility you may of had ,.I’ve spoken to several who have had dealings with you and it’s very plain to see a pattern ,you will not IR cannot listen to reason .

Im out of this thread ,you win .

Its stacking up Paul .

• Like 1
7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Is it buggery, its topics like this that keep this forum alive n kicking, and makes a certain person money, if you dont like certain topics, you arent obliged to read em 

I can’t be arsed reading constant bickering, insults, threats etc . If you don’t like my post kieth keep your front door locked I know where you live I will knock your front railings clean out, if you wanna take this off line I meet ya anywhere, anytime , any money on it fella. Be warned I’m a seasoned over the wall veteran son, biggest baccy dealer that ever been banged up the arse .

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I can’t be arsed reading constant bickering, insults, threats etc . If you don’t like my post kieth keep your front door locked I know where you live I will knock your front railings clean out, if you wanna take this off line I meet ya anywhere, anytime , any money on it fella. Be warned I’m a seasoned over the wall veteran son, biggest baccy dealer that ever been banged up the arse .

sorry if ive been offensive, my appologies

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic