M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

" We'll continue to fight the good fight "........does that not say it all !

No,keep your opinions to yourself you dopey big eared c**t nobody gives a f**k what you think...........either that or allow REAL free speech for everybody regardless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

" I want to thank you all for the incredible support,particularly my colleagues at BBC Sport ".........awww bless how sweet.

Now go door to door in your average working class street out here in the real world....by and large you'll mostly get slapped round your funny little face for being a c**t !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They are voting on The Illegal Immigration Bill at 10 tonight.

Labour, LibDems, SNP are all voting against it. They want open borders.

Be interesting to see which Tory’s vote against it. Caroline Nokes and Theresa May have already said they will vote against it.

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

" I want to thank you all for the incredible support,particularly my colleagues at BBC Sport ".........awww bless how sweet.

Now go door to door in your average working class street out here in the real world....by and large you'll mostly get slapped round your funny little face for being a c**t !

Spot on, this is a bit of correspondence I sent to the local councillor when he back handily accused me of inciting racial hatred in the local news letter and would not speak to me face to face other than his council meeting surrounded by his cronies.  

"There is no need for you to respond as I previously mentioned there is little point but I am however prepared to meet you at the town centre and we can walk the high street asking the people sleeping in the doorways if they have been given the offer of free board, 3 meals a day and immediate health and dental checks ? Perhaps you can explain why they don't receive the same benefits as the people presently being housed at the Holiday Inn? 
We could even ask a few random individuals (the type that have no interest in attending council meetings) their thoughts on the hotel use for immigrants and gauge a wider view point.      
I will even shout you a coffee and apologise direct to you if the majority of people we ask are in agreement with the Asylum seekers being housed at the Holiday Inn" 
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The blokes a Class A c*ck - comparing deporting illegal immigrants to the Nazi’s. By opening the flood gates to Albanians he’s condoning crime - drugs, prostitution etc.

The European court of human rights will overrule any bill unfortunately. 

I've not read all this thread, but I don't rate the bloke anyway, and I'm not interested on his views on ILLEGAL economic immigration.

But, why is it that certain people who consider themselves celebrities (Pop stars, actors, sportsmen etc) decide it is their duty to Lecture us.

He can Foxtrot Oscar as far as I'm concerned!