M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

We have an Asylum system in this country which works after a fashion.

Many seem to be confused by the fact that the VAST majority that sail over ILLEGALLY in small boats, are in truth, ECONOMIC migrants, and not genuine asylum seekers.

To my knowledge their last stop was France, a SAFE country (having often travelled through various SAFE countries to get there) so why is it our problem?????????????????????

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Deker said:

We have an Asylum system in this country which works after a fashion.

Many seem to be confused by the fact that the VAST majority that sail over ILLEGALLY in small boats, are in truth, ECONOMIC migrants, and not genuine asylum seekers.

To my knowledge their last stop was France, a SAFE country (having often travelled through various SAFE countries to get there) so why is it our problem?????????????????????

It's not our problem but the left liberals cant help themselves . 

Meanwhile our country gets swamped with all the sewerage from all over the world. 

On 15/03/2023 at 06:10, keepdiggin said:

How many refugees has sandy housed in his home? 

if you take in two Afghan men I’m more then happy to cover the weekly shopping? 

I know people wonder why I rarely reply directly to posts, well this demonstrates it perfectly ?

They make themselves look stupid  without my help and funniest part is they don't see why.?

Edited by sandymere
9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I know people wonder why I rarely reply directly to posts, well this demonstrates it perfectly ?

They make themselves look stupid  without my help and funniest part is they don't see why.?

Oh the irony, most people actually agree with keepdigging and are laughing at you and not with you, you don’t reply to posts because you as a person have nothing of your own to add hence the constant hiding behind stupid memes, it’s what kids at school do 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Oh the irony, most people actually agree with keepdigging and are laughing at you and not with you, you don’t reply to posts because you as a person have nothing of your own to add hence the constant hiding behind stupid memes, it’s what kids at school do 

i agree sandy can’t answer because he can’t he lives in a bubble not the real world 

• Like 2

All i say to certain groups who welcome all these so called refugees some i bump into now and again. Do you support open borders which by anyone from any part of the world would be free to come to the UK and stay here no matter if they have nothing to offer if they say they do i just shake my head and walk away as imho they are living in cloud cuckoos land and i have come across people from hard left group's who would be happy with open borders.

23 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I have a question if I may and hope it doesn't render me stupid asking it ?

I noticed in the article you posted it states that anyone protesting outside of the hotels is far right ("encircle Best Western" were the exact words which were extremely emotive by the way) do you agree with that and anyone who does anything to express there concerns lawfully against this issue is "Far Right" ?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

• Like 3

The really mental thing in all this and thank feck I,ll be long gone by then but in 50 years time when sandy and his ilks dream comes true and his daughters and grand daughters are walking round with there faces covered by a burka and if they happen to get raped would be stoned for it because the lovely refugees he welcomed here, I wonder if they,ll think he was a hero for his stance as another lgbtq faggot comes flying off a roof top because grand dad thought multi cultism actually worked,  another massive irony is those he welcomes despise everything about him and probably have more in common with those on the right ???? 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The really mental thing in all this and thank feck I,ll be long gone by then but in 50 years time when sandy and his ilks dream comes true and his daughters and grand daughters are walking round with there faces covered by a burka and if they happen to get raped would be stoned for it because the lovely refugees he welcomed here, I wonder if they,ll think he was a hero for his stance as another lgbtq faggot comes flying off a roof top because grand dad thought multi cultism actually worked,  another massive irony is those he welcomes despise everything about him and probably have more in common with those on the right ???? 

perfectly put mate he really is narrow minded and the irony is he’d called us it lol

• Like 2