M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

On 12/03/2023 at 22:05, foxdropper said:

Calm as can be Ben .Just answer the f****n question ,

Would I go to war? Nah.

If you wanna keep at it, PM me

Edited by BenBhoy
7 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Would I go to war? As a flippant response on an Internet forum; yeah I think I would if it was for a cause I believed in for the right army.

Would I fight for the British army? Nope. My own family & ancestors suffered too much at hands of British army in NI.

But we're moving away from the subject now, this isn't another you Vs. me.

If you wanna keep at it, PM me

Thanks for the  reply Ben .No need for pms as you’ve just answered my question .

By your thinking though there would be no need to fight as your coffee utopia would be the end goal wouldn’t it .

Coffee coloured faggots ,mixed up kids and all manner of low lifes .

You might find yourself on the wrong side .

34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t think it’s so much him standing up for his principles I think it’s more a case as with many of these lefty tv wankers he thought he was big enough they would never touch him so for that reason we are gloating at his crash to earth ?

25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Exactly right.....throughout the mainstream media/tv the left are so used to having free rein to say whatever they like they genuinely feel they are untouchable....in their eyes its only the nasty right that are not permitted " free speech ".

Yeah I get that and agree... 

Again the point is its the BBC standing up to an outspoken left wing celebrity for spouting left wing vitriol... yet the BBC are left leaning at every juncture... I believe everyone has a right to voice their opinions left or right ..freedom of speech should be equal and your quite right that for too long there is a real lunacy to the shit that's being spouted, but I can't believe that the BBC has taking this stance on an issue where in the main you would believe his views would align theirs... 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ffs Sandy .The indigenous people of Britain are in need .Stand up for those who would stand up for you ,not a foreign invading army who will one night  cut your throat in your sleep . 
Equality is a dream mate .Equality can never work whilst some hold values true and others don’t .Values this country was built on by men ,real men who wernt afraid to die for the likes of you and your woke brethren .

The time is fast approaching when the likes of you will have to side with either Johnny Foreigner or your own kind .I Feckin hope I live to see it .

sandy is spanish ain’t he ? you know what they like in times a war getting hand me outs off  with usa while been on good terms and meeting hitler 

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

will not stand up for British values ,we’re born here but resent the very fabric that made them ,think faggots and muff munchers are ok and look to the future as being coffee coloured utopia .

Steer clear of celtic Park on a Saturday afternoon!! ????

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I dont think linekar is standing up for what he believes in or taking a stand or any of that . He wrote a controversial tweet like he has done many times before but this time he got suspended for it . 

Not the first time he’s stood up for Johnny Foreigner though is it mate .I’d say he meant it ,thought he was immune and now probably wishing he’d thought it instead .

8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not the first time he’s stood up for Johnny Foreigner though is it mate .I’d say he meant it ,thought he was immune and now probably wishing he’d thought it instead .

He doesn't give a monkies flange what he says, he will be back wi the BBC shortly

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I'd would imagine he is loving the attention and praise he is getting off everyone. 

• Haha 1

He's got a fair amount of money , influence and potentially time . If I seen him actually trying to help out these people in their homeland I'd be more inclined to be sympathetic to him . But a casual tweet , having a cherry picked law student regugee live with him is pretty lazy . 

Have a look what Sadie mane the ex liverpool player is doing to his homeland to see what actual help can be 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Liverpool star Sadio Mane has continued to transform his home village of Bambali, having spent...

• Like 5