M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

23 minutes ago, Deker said:

But, why is it that certain people who consider themselves celebrities (Pop stars, actors, sportsmen etc) decide it is their duty to Lecture us.

Not so much lecturing, simply posting a tweet, the same as thousands do worldwide every minute of every day. He's as much right to his opinion (and to share it in a free country) as anyone else does. Up to you if you get your knickers in a twist over it. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Dutch said:

The blokes a Class A c*ck - comparing deporting illegal immigrants to the Nazi’s. By opening the flood gates to Albanians he’s condoning crime - drugs, prostitution etc.

The European court of human rights will overrule any bill unfortunately. 

we only get snippets about brexit (nothing in-depth) over here and my family don't like filling me in with the details about it as they don't like the way it is going, it upsets them.....so...why are the human rights court in europe still having a say as to what goes on in the uk..... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tillylamp said:

we only get snippets about brexit (nothing in-depth) over here and my family don't like filling me in with the details about it as they don't like the way it is going, it upsets them.....so...why are the human rights court in europe still having a say as to what goes on in the uk..... 

Individuals could challenge their detention and removal from the UK by taking their case to the European Court of Human Rights

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Not so much lecturing, simply posting a tweet, the same as thousands do worldwide every minute of every day. He's as much right to his opinion (and to share it in a free country) as anyone else does. Up to you if you get your knickers in a twist over it. 

But thats the whole point...." anyone else " are not allowed a right to an opinion....i say again....Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground for refusing to wear a Black Lives Matter badge......just be honest its only actually far left or at least left leaning " anyone else " who have a right to a public opinion via media/tv.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

But thats the whole point...." anyone else " are not allowed a right to an opinion....i say again....Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground for refusing to wear a Black Lives Matter badge......just be honest its only actually far left or at least left leaning " anyone else " who have a right to a public opinion via media/tv.

1649419222424-682dbcf364de3742aa8a09ed4cad5d0a.jpeg

GB-News-749d.jpg

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Very very true gnash

24 minutes ago, Francie, said:

These are youtube channels i beleive amben an not mainstream tv

No pal, gb news on all day all night on TV (though I couldn't tell you where- I'd rather listen to my dog fart- it'd be more factual news!!) And to be pedantic, Gnasher merely said tv/media... 

19 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

1649419222424-682dbcf364de3742aa8a09ed4cad5d0a.jpeg

GB-News-749d.jpg

Piers Morgan/GB news ?.........f****n roll on !!.......just because someone doesnt fly as far to the left as humanly possible doesnt make them right ffs !

You could of just used the example given and voiced your opinion as to why you think Matt Le Tissier got f****d off and Lineker got an apology.....or bit too tricky ?

42 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Piers Morgan/GB news ?.........f****n roll on !!.......just because someone doesnt fly as far to the left as humanly possible doesnt make them right ffs !

You could of just used the example given and voiced your opinion as to why you think Matt Le Tissier got f****d off and Lineker got an apology.....or bit too tricky ?

Until you mentioned it I hadn't heard bob all about le tiss. 

You reckon gb news not right leaning??? Behave. 

9 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Until you mentioned it I hadn't heard bob all about le tiss. 

You reckon gb news not right leaning??? Behave. 

free speech for lineker 

but le tissier sacked for not wanting to wear a black lives matter arm band (surely his choice 

mp andrew bridgen sacked for comparing the vaccine to nazi genocide (freedom of speech?! no 

look how the left are ruining the west ? 

scruffy lazy hypocrites most of them aswell 

all protesting today outside parliament about the immigration bill don’t they have work to get on with 

• Like 1

me old lady in hospital a few week ago scared to go to the toilet because there’s only one for men and women and there’s bulgarians walking in out looking and seeing people like they own then place staff not pulling them she hated the stay for a few days it a f***ing joke 

• Like 1