M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

le tissier sacked for not wanting to wear a black lives matter arm band (surely his choice

Agreed, out of order. That was my big issue with the Lineker thing, the freedom of speech & that needs to be both/all ways.

• Like 2

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

Matt Le Tissier say bosses ASKED him to wear Black Lives Matter badge

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Presenters and guests on Sky Sports have worn Black Lives Matter badges when appearing on programmes, but...

Totally agree with him - he supports the anti racism aspect of the group but not their ridiculous belief in abolishing the police. 

30225460-8473931-image-a-8_1593523639419.jpg

On 13/03/2023 at 16:16, tillylamp said:

we only get snippets about brexit (nothing in-depth) over here and my family don't like filling me in with the details about it as they don't like the way it is going, it upsets them.....so...why are the human rights court in europe still having a say as to what goes on in the uk..... 

because ye were one of the founders in 1948 and signed it 1950.

Brought out to combat the rise of Stalinism and protect basic democratic freedoms.

Totally separate to the EU. 

And if you leave it the TCA is null and void and ye are bound to it by the GFA…..

But Tories will say the need to break some specific laws in a limited way….

On 13/03/2023 at 16:16, tillylamp said:

we only get snippets about brexit (nothing in-depth) over here and my family don't like filling me in with the details about it as they don't like the way it is going, it upsets them.....so...why are the human rights court in europe still having a say as to what goes on in the uk..... 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Woke fiction ,there’s a phrase that I hope dosnt catch on 

Most woke articles are fictional, or factional with a sprinkle of fact thrown in to make it slightly believable. 

• Like 1
On 12/03/2023 at 16:53, sandymere said:

"ultra liberal left" when it is a view held by millions in this country, hence the massive support given to Linaker????

"a reaction from the native folk" in the main those millions like myself are native folk.....

I'm WOKE and proud to be British because being British means we are famous for holding true to the idea of equality, compassion and helping those in need.

Hi sandy , apologies for the delay in replying I believe you're far left and I'm middle far right, in your eyes is there a saturation point for the UK , is there a point where we can't provide for our own , should we allow illegal immigration to swamp our services, do you think the SNP are a good thing in that they support the liberal view , do you think that liberal ideology allows for the acceptance of hundreds and thousands of unchecked refugees, I'm of the opinion it doesn't..... 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Borr said:

Hi sandy , apologies for the delay in replying I believe you're far left and I'm middle far right, in your eyes is there a saturation point for the UK , is there a point where we can't provide for our own , should we allow illegal immigration to swamp our services, do you think the SNP are a good thing in that they support the liberal view , do you think that liberal ideology allows for the acceptance of hundreds and thousands of unchecked refugees, I'm of the opinion it doesn't..... 

Hold on there's a meme coming for that

I regret both posts, apologies to sandymere, he can have any opinion he wants political or otherwise. We're all different and personally I'm probably venting based on completely unrelated shite. Roll on summer. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

How many refugees has sandy housed in his home? 

if you take in two Afghan men I’m more then happy to cover the weekly shopping? 

Your excatly right kd,all these leftys shouting refugees welcome (which they aint there economic migrants) will not house any of them as its plain to see,were shall we put them @sandymere

A rat from moldova who was recently released from jail for raping a minor,made his way to Ireland,no checks f**k all an tryed to raped a 50year old woman but was stopped by another man walking past,he got up of the woman an laughed an just walked away casually.

An get this the scumbag of a judge at the case deliberated his sentence saying he needs a mental health report,no doubt will get off scott free,them judges are disgusting paedos themselves,the culprit needs tortured an hanged no ifs or buts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

One simple question for all those saying these are asylum seekers, How did they manage to cross a whole continent of countries without any paperwork, Maybe there is a thing like a 10mm spanner or teaspoon secret hiding place where all paperwork gets lost  in France?