Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Al-Jazeera is now reporting that Ukraine has agreed to meet Russian officials for talks. They are trymng to agree on a venue. Meanwhile Belarus has stated that they will not be joining the Russians in attacking Ukraine. 

Good luck to them i hope they work it out and end the madness and restore peace for both nations, belarus need a good booting for letting the ruskies invade from there, they. should have kept out of it, sweden and finland for membership of nato???? Guarenteed now

Removing road signs to make navigation through Ukraine more difficult, Russian soldiers running out of diesel, apparently some Ukraine gypsies nicked a Russian tank...miss Ukraine has donned an AK-47 ....

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-invasion-former-miss-ukraine-picks-up-assault-rifle-and-says-anyone-who-crosses-border-will-be-killed-12553347

Vlad  macron is coming to see ya “ lol mans a cnt “  vlad the eu says more sanctions vlad replies them crooked cnts lol “ vlad Biden says with the help of Obama “ your in trouble now “ vlad them Bidens more corrupt than me “. Vlad boris says “ your a naughty boy “ vlad tell that cnt to hold another lockdown party “ ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Are you even looking? Or do you need them to be showing their passports and gps coordinates for you to verify?

Appreciate the link?

If I knew Twitter was allowed to verify the War then where do we draw the line? 

GPS coordinates are fine, still 300miles from Kiev, so the claim that Russians are occupying Kiev is clearly false warmongering rhetoric.

21 minutes ago, mackem said:

Trojan horse, Moscow state Circus are in Sunderland at the moment ???

WWW.SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

From the producers of the some of the world’s finest Circuses comes a brand new show...

GB v Belarus World Cup basketball game at Newcastle Eagles venue called off. Belarus visas cancelled.

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

GB v Belarus World Cup basketball game at Newcastle Eagles venue called off. Belarus visas cancelled.

Cheers.

Too late Charts, the attack has began MSC in sunny sunderland are firing Moscow midgets into the heart of newcastle ?

FearfulRevolvingAgama-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 4

Happened upon this and goes so away to explaining Russia's nuclear escalation.

According to several reports, including reports by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists that quote Russian sources, the Russian Federation has in recent decades formulated explicit strategies for using tactical nuclear weapons. These new strategies have in part resulted from the assumption of obtaining air supremacy and use by the U.S. Air Force of precision munitions with little collateral damage in the Kosovo conflict in what amounted to quick mass destruction of military assets once only possible with nuclear weapons or massive bombing against fellow Slavic Serbians; it also assumed that Russia and its allies do not have the strategic economic capacity of current NATO and allied nations to meet this threat with conventional weapons. In response Vladimir Putin, then secretary of the Security Council of Russia, developed a concept of using both tactical and strategic nuclear threats and strikes to de-escalate or cause an enemy to disengage from a conventional conflict threatening what Russia considered a strategic interest. This concept was formalized when Putin took power in Russia in the following year.

Don’t know how relevant it is to anything but something did occur to me yesterday while I was watching a couple of Mig bombers missing anything of use with a bomb run, Russia needs fleets of choppers and bombers and it’s still not brilliant BUT America can put a drone through the roof of your Nissan Quashqai from 20,000 miles away ! 

We are also dealing with a conscript army which was always the major weakness for the old USSR, conscript army’s are by and large less able than their volunteer, professional soldier counter parts……some of them Siberians look like they just crawled out of caves ! 

We fought a conscript army before….and won without half the kit or support we have now.

Id say your average American private can bring more firepower to bare than most Russian brigade commanders ? 

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3