Russia Ukraine WW3

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t know how relevant it is to anything but something did occur to me yesterday while I was watching a couple of Mig bombers missing anything of use with a bomb run, Russia needs fleets of choppers and bombers and it’s still not brilliant BUT America can put a drone through the roof of your Nissan Quashqai from 20,000 miles away ! 

We are also dealing with a conscript army which was always the major weakness for the old USSR, conscript army’s are by and large less able than their volunteer, professional soldier counter parts……some of them Siberians look like they just crawled out of caves ! 

We fought a conscript army before….and won without half the kit or support we have now.

Id say your average American private can bring more firepower to bare than most Russian brigade commanders ? 

Which is exactly why Putins standard response to anything is 'nudge nudge wink wink, I'll nuke you'.

It's a good response tbf ?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lol i know plenty of dimlos that a served in the army mate 

most come out coke heads piss heads loved the mcat and  slapping there women about lol

me mate gets out jail in a few month pop next season day out he tell you about his time in the army 

Few of mine served,came out and now are doing 10 stretches.... the Army didn't  teach them about common f***ing sense?

2 hours ago, BGD said:

What kind of sponsored walks have you been on where gunfire and RPGs are a normal occurence? :laugh:

You never scored weed down old St.Pauls in Bristol??

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Few of mine served,came out and now are doing 10 stretches.... the Army didn't  teach them about common f***ing sense?

You never scored weed down old St.Pauls in Bristol??

I actually lived down there for a few years in my misspent youth. I've lived in rougher places.... like Beirut :laugh:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BGD said:

I actually lived down there for a few years in my misspent youth. I've lived in rougher places.... like Beirut :laugh:

Spent alot of the 90's  going down to Lakota's all over Bristol,mates was in uni down there,they couldn't find anywhere to rent ...because the were serial non payers?..in the end my one mates parents bought a house in St.Pauls for the boys to live in...my mate Bonesy is still there ?

Its easy to end it, just use stealth drones and drop bags of E’s in the war zones then blast rave music from the air raid alarms, theyll all be hugging and telling eachother that they fecking luuuv you man, sweating like prince andrew in an interview and trying to eat their own elbows, problem solved

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Francie said:

Goverments are bombing Yemen God knows how long,there are goverments doing the same all over the world as wee speak,goverments are the problem,but us people have to suffer an die, it ain't f***ing right

Ozzy knew the crack 52yrs ago mate...

• Like 1

They interviewed dianne abbot and asked her what her opinion was on the war, she just stated, blatant racism on russias behalf, the reporter said theyre the same peoples dianne, she answered, well i seen a woman coming out of a sunbed shop and she was defo browner than the others so its racism

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

They interviewed dianne abbot and asked her what her opinion was on the war, she just stated, blatant racism on russias behalf, the reporter said theyre the same peoples dianne, she answered, well i seen a woman coming out of a sunbed shop and she was defo browner than the others so its racism

They should send her demented son to f**k shit up ! Lol 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

So here is a question 

Let’s say this doesn’t go well for Putin.

What happens next ? Who takes over ? How does that pan out ? 

I’d like to put myself forward for the job ?

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3