Russia Ukraine WW3

8 minutes ago, BGD said:

What kind of sponsored walks have you been on where gunfire and RPGs are a normal occurence? :laugh:

That was just the starting pistol, 5 laps round the swings and a home made cake sale in the school hall afterwards ?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

Just now, stop.end said:

Do you accept this as what your saying it is born? 

Not sure I exactly understand you but I accept that Russia has invaded Ukraine and is fighting for full control.

I don’t necessarily believe every picture and video is what is claimed. The overwhelming number of them though and the fact all sides and major observers agree that this is happening supports the fact it is, imo.

For Neo to say he’s seen no evidence of it either suggests he isn’t making any effort to look or has set the threshold for proof so high as to be effectively unprovable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I am bitter len and have every right to be, sold out by our own to be controlled and occupied by another.. I'm bitter but it doesn't control me and I'll try my best for the bitterness to die with me for my kids sake, as far as hating the brits I come on here amongst lads that served here and give them the same respect they give me which is usually a whole lot more than the average brit that had no idea what went on over here and couldn't give a fcuk but like to have the odd dig. 

Well being a fellow countryman i think we need to call the wrong on all sides but not dwell on it, we need to heal the wounds and learn from the mistakes from the past, start moving forward and get working together in all job sectors, but 1 thing id do is sack  and jail every fecking 1 of the mps in government here on all sides, theyre all feeding from the trough and us working class are starting to suffer (working being the key word), theres a whole lot needs changing over here to start getting the place moving in the right direction again before they fcuk it up

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Not sure I exactly understand you but I accept that Russia has invaded Ukraine and is fighting for full control.

I don’t necessarily believe every picture and video is what is claimed. The overwhelming number of them though and the fact all sides and major observers agree that this is happening supports the fact it is, imo.

For Neo to say he’s seen no evidence of it either suggests he isn’t making any effort to look or has set the threshold for proof so high as to be effectively unprovable.

Goverments are bombing Yemen God knows how long,there are goverments doing the same all over the world as wee speak,goverments are the problem,but us people have to suffer an die, it ain't f***ing right

Just now, Francie said:

Goverments are bombing Yemen God knows how long,there are goverments doing the same all over the world as wee speak,goverments are the problem,but us people have to suffer an die, it ain't f***ing right

Follow the money and youll find the answer to why the elites are constantly doing it

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Are you even looking? Or do you need them to be showing their passports and gps coordinates for you to verify?

Appreciate the link?

If I knew Twitter was allowed to verify the War then where do we draw the line? 

GPS coordinates are fine, still 300miles from Kiev, so the claim that Russians are occupying Kiev is clearly false warmongering rhetoric.

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Lol...I know the Russians are there...

But I certainly wouldn't be accepting the evidence you put forward as conclusive....

Northern Ireland was occupied for many decades... Not always fierce fighting but there has been many gun fights in the city, bombings, helicopter's, Saracens, jeeps, patrols check points the lot..and that's just in one day... But we were definitely well used to media propaganda... And that definitely looks to me like propaganda....?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Well being a fellow countryman i think we need to call the wrong on all sides but not dwell on it, we need to heal the wounds and learn from the mistakes from the past, start moving forward and get working together in all job sectors, but 1 thing id do is sack  and jail every fecking 1 of the mps in government here on all sides, theyre all feeding from the trough and us working class are starting to suffer (working being the key word), theres a whole lot needs changing over here to start getting the place moving in the right direction again before they fcuk it up

A bit of sense being spoken right there Len.

Just now, stop.end said:

Lol...I know the Russians are there...

But I certainly wouldn't be accepting the evidence you put forward as conclusive....

Northern Ireland was occupied for many decades... Not always fierce fighting but there has been many gun fights in the city, bombings, helicopter's, Saracens, jeeps, patrols check points the lot..and that's just in one day... But we were definitely well used to media propaganda... And that definitely looks to me like propaganda....?

I didn’t say that single video was conclusive. Neo asked for any evidence, which I provided. Ive seen enough to conclude they are being invaded. But I’ve no real interest in presenting all of it and my reasoning in full.

Sure there’s going to be conflicting accounts and opinions.

5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Appreciate the link?

If I knew Twitter was allowed to verify the War then where do we draw the line? 

GPS coordinates are fine, still 300miles from Kiev, so the claim that Russians are occupying Kiev is clearly false warmongering rhetoric.

So you don’t believe this is evidence that the Russians have invaded Ukraine? You claim not to have seen any. I’m not talking about Kiev.

As I thought, your threshold for evidence and proof is always higher than what is reasonably achievable. Keeps everything comfortable that.

19 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Whole heartedly agree with that len. Whole of stormount is rotten to the core and there isn't one in it I'd vote to be there. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You going to Ukraine will endanger real soldiers lives when they have to insert to remove British nationals 

personally I couldn’t live with myself 

Why would I need saved? I don't plan on coming back. We all have to die some day. 

• Haha 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3