Russia Ukraine WW3

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

its ukraines war for thinking they can join nato it’s as much natos fault as it is ukraines 

So its Ukraines fault for trying to plan its own future???? That reminds me of another thread were some were saying that a woman being raped was because she dressed up and put on some make up. FFS.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Knowing what's been happening since 2014 in Ukraine after the overthrowing of a democratically elected leader by foreign interference.....will make sense of this current situation and the wargames being played out. It's definitely not what it seems.

Everything in your existence must be a conspiracy, it must be exhausting..

If the Ukrainian people don't want what they've got why are so many willing to die for their cause? Are you KGB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I find all of the virtue signalling bollocks a bit sickly - football players last night, Facebook and other forums with blue and yellow avatars, collections for Ukrain, some old bollocks going on in the town centre over the weekend. 

.......... it won't be long until they're doing doorstep claps and taking the knee again.

Do me a favour - everyone is a bleeding heart nowadays. No one gave a shit before, now it's like some competition over who can pull the best sad face.

............. just f**k off yeah.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

So we're did the nukes go from ukraine go borr,what way did that work?

Over a thousand nukes, inheritance from USSR , presumably dismantled by the international nuclear team responsible for that particular job....

Russia considers the missile defense system a threat to its nuclear deterrent, and yet one more reminder of NATO's encroaching military ...

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

NATO's policy of aggressive expansion has turned U.S.-Russia relations into a dangerous game.

full of shit is what you are mate you can’t see the woods for the trees ? 

7 minutes ago, hambone said:

So its Ukraines fault for trying to plan its own future???? That reminds me of another thread were some were saying that a woman being raped was because she dressed up and put on some make up. FFS.

ukraine can not join nato it’s as simple as that mate russia will go to war first it’s not hard to take on board is it 

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, Borr said:

Everything in your existence must be a conspiracy, it must be exhausting..

If the Ukrainian people don't want what they've got why are so many willing to die for their cause? Are you KGB

I've never found trying to find the truth of a matter exhausting, it's part of the process and to be expected. That's why so many folk just grab the first bit of information that's comes their way.... because it's easy and requires zero thinking and gets you accepted ?

Question it all mate or you'll become a 'happy lemming' like the rest of them.

So why have Ukraine forces been shelling civilians in Donbass on and off for the last 8 years?

WWW.CRISISGROUP.ORG

The International Crisis Group is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organisation committed...

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

So we're did the nukes go from ukraine go borr,what way did that work?

Read up on the Budapest memmorandam. Russia, uk, us recognised and garinteed the borders, sovereignty and security of all successors to the USSR, and one of them, Ukraine, agreed to give up their share of the Soviet nukes.

Putin's excuse for ignoring this is that new separatist states have formed so the memmorandam is irrelevant.

9 minutes ago, Borr said:

Over a thousand nukes, inheritance from USSR , presumably dismantled by the international nuclear team responsible for that particular job....

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Read up on the Budapest memmorandam. Russia, uk, us recognised and garinteed the borders, sovereignty and security of all successors to the USSR, and one of them, Ukraine, agreed to give up their share of the Soviet nukes.

Putin's excuse for ignoring this is that new separatist states have formed so the memmorandam is irrelevant.

?

5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I've never found trying to find the truth of a matter exhausting, it's part of the process and to be expected. That's why so many folk just grab the first bit of information that's comes their way.... because it's easy and requires zero thinking and gets you accepted ?

Question it all mate or you'll become a 'happy lemming' like the rest of them.

So why have Ukraine forces been shelling civilians in Donbass on and off for the last 8 years?

WWW.CRISISGROUP.ORG

The International Crisis Group is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organisation committed...

like janet down the street just repeats what everyone else does ? 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Russia considers the missile defense system a threat to its nuclear deterrent, and yet one more reminder of NATO's encroaching military ...

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

NATO's policy of aggressive expansion has turned U.S.-Russia relations into a dangerous game.

full of shit is what you are mate you can’t see the woods for the trees ? 

That's an unsourced opinion piece fella. I quoted actual russian administration! Lol. Congratulations... youre a f***ing genius, you have won...

• Haha 2
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3