hunt cruelty footage

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Can’t never truly trust a horse like you can a dog. Slightest thing they will try a kill you.2 of ours escaped years ago and managed to get 4 mile round the lanes to the busy main road. Well it was carnage, 2 dead horses ,cars on the roof, one in the ditch.blood bath

That is true. My granddad bought me an old nag as a kid. Right nut case. Jumped out of the shed one night over a 5 ar gate through a gap you be hard pushed to fit a dog through. Took half the shed with it. Bolted through some woods with me dangling from a stirrup and nearly killed me. That was the end of my horse days. Much preferred the donkey more of a character and not out to kill me  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Can’t never truly trust a horse like you can a dog. Slightest thing they will try a kill you.2 of ours escaped years ago and managed to get 4 mile round the lanes to the busy main road. Well it was carnage, 2 dead horses ,cars on the roof, one in the ditch.blood bath

My Mrs was out on the road with a horse which was bombproof, suddenly decided it was scared of a crisp packet and veered across the road in front of a lorry. I can appreciate the beauty of horses but that's as far as it goes with me. Horrible , unpredictable things.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, timmy k said:

I've give my missus a harder slap on the arse. Hardly mistreating or abusing is it! The kick wasn't full swing and let's face it slapping a horse ain't going to do f**k all unless you've a hand like that fella from enter the dragon. Anyone who thinks that's bad hasn't been around many horses or handlers

It is difficult to associate these horrors with the proud civilizations that created them : Sparta, Rome, The Knights of Europe, the Samurai,,, They worshipped strength, because it is strength that makes all other values possible. Nothing survives without it. 

Who knows what delicate wonders have died out of the world, for want of the strength to survive.

Don't know what your on about their low plains drifter. Seems to of gone right over my head, although I'm sure there's some sensible explanation to it

12 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

It is difficult to associate these horrors with the proud civilizations that created them : Sparta, Rome, The Knights of Europe, the Samurai,,, They worshipped strength, because it is strength that makes all other values possible. Nothing survives without it. 

Who knows what delicate wonders have died out of the world, for want of the strength to survive.

I was on a hunt a few years ago and a fat bird on a horse asked me if I could tighten the Velcro around the shin of her horse so I thought I’d help fatty out as it was an absolute drama watching her get on and off the horse, so I kneeled by the side of it not behind an old jockey mate ringing in my ears don’t stand behind them, she goes don’t worry he’s never kicked any one well that was it a sideways kick and a flash of steel it kicked me in the face I got up I was furious all I wanted to do was drop the long faced f****r they are unpredictable flight animals and I just don’t see the point of them but they definitely need a firm hand and pick up fear immediately. 

14 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Unfathomably deep LPD. My brain aches. I am out of my depth and suffering from the super cold so I'm off to bed with cocoa to ruminate on your post. Goodnight.

16 minutes ago, timmy k said:

Don't know what your on about their low plains drifter. Seems to of gone right over my head, although I'm sure there's some sensible explanation to it

Han - Enter the dragon 

It's a long time ago, but apart from the things I can't remember, I don't forget much 

I don't think  ?

45 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

There'll be fuckun hell on now that Judy Murray is involved

Yup fukin embarrassing, why do they mention that. Be easier to say :when Doreen at number 78 stone street hears this she’s going to be fuming:!!!

I get more  offended by looking at labs 3 stone over weight dogs walked with those stupid extendable leads and can't run free or like the couple this mornings with a cracker of a runner grey Sal bull by the looks a specimen of a dog and fair play was in top order that's only allowed to chase a tennis ball apparently hunting with dogs is outlawed and abhorrent her words ?she even she had a melt when I said you do know what he was bred for don't you her answer yes you  knobhead ?to be my fur baby I give up 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Best day I ever had with my horses was when I sold all the f***ing things !  Lol 

My wife used to teach people to ride , she had seven of the bloody things , her entire life revolved around shovelling money down one end and shit out the other , not to mention the weekly payout to the vet and farrier ..

Her injuries list over the years included four busted ribs , a broken hand , broken fingers a permanent disfigurement to her arm after being bitten (by someone else’s pox eyed horse)  bruises and sprains by the hundred ..and the other thing that anyone who keeps horses suffers from is lose of smell .My wife would nick my car , go and “do” the horses , three hours later I’d open the door and the ammonia stench of horse piss made your eyes bleed and your lungs collapse ..

” my car fcuking stinks “

I can’t smell anything “ ..

her mates would all then stick their heads in , have a sniff before declaring “no’p can’t smell a thing” ….?

kicking a horse is cruel ? …yea right !..

You want to iron a few quid out , get a horse , you want to go skint get two …I hate them with the passion my old lady loved them with .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4