hunt cruelty footage

It’s all about the macho men look. A huge ugly rough looking chap I met in the pub had what was obviously a pug x french bulldog nice little dog to be fair, I asked what bred and he said micro pitball laughing , I said nice , he picked it up kissing the thing and said to me I f***ing love this dog???I see again the other day now he’s got 2 ???

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Another thing for me, what's all this protection work that every chavy cnut is getting in to? 

Unless you're a professional is there any need, I know Downsouth is in to that sort of thing so maybe he can tell more? 

In my view a dog shouldn't really be taught anything like that, it should be natural for them to guard and protect IMO. 

Like I said if you're a professional I can fully understand but where is the lustre in it for Jenko who sells weed and sniff? 

I cant answer for why anyone else chooses to do it.I personally trained with my old bandog bitch because I wanted to compete with her and see if she had the ability to do what the breed was originally meant for.Saying that protection training was only a tiny part of what I did with her.She is obedience trained to a standard to which I can drop her on a whistle at 100yds and leave her in a stay for as long as I want with distractions.She is 100% stockbroken woth all livestock cattle,sheep,chickens,cats and is often out hackingwith my daughter,goddaughter and friends and can spend all day wandering in and out of stables and paddocks with various horses/ponies and foals.Is completely trustworthy with all dogs male/female big and small.The problem is when you get idiots with unsuitable breeds teaching dogs to bite without putting in all the other groundwork.95%of people dont even know my bitch has done any form of bite work and probably wouldnt believe me if I told them.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I cant answer for why anyone else chooses to do it.I personally trained with my old bandog bitch because I wanted to compete with her and see if she had the ability to do what the breed was originally meant for.Saying that protection training was only a tiny part of what I did with her.She is obedience trained to a standard to which I can drop her on a whistle at 100yds and leave her in a stay for as long as I want with distractions.She is 100% stockbroken woth all livestock cattle,sheep,chickens,cats and is often out hackingwith my daughter,goddaughter and friends and can spend all day wandering in and out of stables and paddocks with various horses/ponies and foals.Is completely trustworthy with all dogs male/female big and small.The problem is when you get idiots with unsuitable breeds teaching dogs to bite without putting in all the other groundwork.95%of people dont even know my bitch has done any form of bite work and probably wouldnt believe me if I told them.

Will she kick off from cold like as soon as ya tell her ? Thats where its hard aint it seen loads that will bite stuff or go for the hand when there bieng worked but hard to find sommat thats sensible but kicks off and means it when its told

7 minutes ago, C.green said:

Will she kick off from cold like as soon as ya tell her ? Thats where its hard aint it seen loads that will bite stuff or go for the hand when there bieng worked but hard to find sommat thats sensible but kicks off and means it when its told

She would when she was younger but to be truthful I distanced myself from the protection stuff a few years back as there were too many idiots getting involved.I can definitely still have her alert and ready just by telling her and shes a pretty good jugde anyway at judging situations.If I see her body language or attitude change I take notice as its very rare if ever that shes wrong.Thats why I prefer her laid back calm attitude over something thats always kicking off at every little noise or situation.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

no theyre not, some are coming out at 14tts

different animal, these have got all sorts mixed into them - hounds, english bulldog, beagle, american bulldog, staff, irish staff etc.

Back in simpler times they would be called mongrels.....what couldnt be given away would be tapped on the bonce.

Strange society we now live in.

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

We got a big dog at 6 months rescued from spain . Hes either a mastine or a anatolian mix , who knows . Hes 11 1/2 stone now and soft as shit , likes a bark at people out the front and postmen but nice and docile . Hes never been upstairs and even tho hes now 8 or 9 and old and cumbersome we still have the baby gate up incase he tried going upstairs . Whenever me or mrs leaves the room he follows us . If im out in the shed the kids are upstairs out of his way . You just never know and you dont know whats fully going on with them inside their head

20190421_130045.jpg

20181227_094518.jpg

20181227_093912.jpg

What you gonna do with that euro pallet?