hunt cruelty footage

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

once you hit them viallages with there facebook pages nosey neighbours window twitchers and grasses you become a toff wilf ?

No mate, you become a snob or you stay down to earth.

• Like 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Have you been Fox hunting ever mate ?…..how many times ?

fox hunting ? no but ive been in pubs with them swearing talking bollox thinking there boyos  ?

i course and poach wilf if im on an estate its for pheasants mate 

She kicked the horse to move it as it was about to lock in . 

all day long 

anyone can see that she was under duress from the animal and the presence of anti hunt , who were guaranteed exacerbating the situation 

you’ve never smacked a dog down ? 

You ve bever booted a cat ? 

the animal could have ran straight over her so she dominated it 

well done her . 

sone of the social media comments from people who are quick to stick a tenner on a national no hoper being thrashed to death round aintree are quite frankly disgraceful 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

another one said I see you run a company would be a shame to have a bad review wouldn’t it ? 

You should have replied “Not really, do your worst you ugly c**t !” Lol 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

So that’s a no then.

My dad was a foundry worker, his dad was a coal power station worker. They kept and raced greyhounds at the flapping tracks. My mum was full time mother and her father bred and raced pigeons. I am working class you absolute weapon.

youve just answered it for me bh none a them had horses lived in the sticks and fox hunted did they working class people ?

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

She kicked the horse to move it as it was about to lock in . 

all day long 

anyone can see that she was under duress from the animal and the presence of anti hunt , who were guaranteed exacerbating the situation 

you’ve never smacked a dog down ? 

You ve bever booted a cat ? 

the animal could have ran straight over her so she dominated it 

well done her . 

sone of the social media comments from people who are quick to stick a tenner on a national no hoper being thrashed to death round aintree are quite frankly disgraceful 

Social media has created a mob mentality monster truth be told, half the cnuts probably don't give a stuff about the horse. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

You should have replied “Not really, do your worst you ugly c**t !” Lol 

Had some c**t follow me about online leave me bundles of bad reviews on Google Facebook Instagram all because I didn’t turn up to after telling him I wouldn’t turn up as van was playing up he boiled my blood don’t think I’ve been as angry with someone I replied to him online will f**k off you c**t and the messages I received from people was a joke it was snapshotted and shared all over absolute strangers saying don’t use this company ect ect proper lynching mate couldnt belive it ?? still got plenty work tho you know what they say any attention is good attention. Did get me sweating a bit though not gonna lie 

Just now, mC HULL said:

youve just answered it for me bh none a them had horses lived in the sticks and fox hunted did they working class people ?

Is this a riddle? Well actually that grandfather who raced pigeons would also foot follow the belvoir when they were hunting Lincolnshire. Never the less they were still working class, which proves I have in fact been around working class folk so I can speak with experience regarding it. But you’ve never really been around hunting folk, and yet here you are calling this lass a toff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Is this a riddle? Well actually that grandfather who raced pigeons would also foot follow the belvoir when they were hunting Lincolnshire. Never the less they were still working class, which proves I have in fact been around working class folk so I can speak with experience regarding it. But you’ve never really been around hunting folk, and yet here you are calling this lass a toff.

you seriously think shes working class mate 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

fox hunting ? no but ive been in pubs with them swearing talking bollox thinking there boyos  ?

i course and poach wilf if im on an estate its for pheasants mate 

Quiet a long time ago now I stood in a field and spent a happy hour chatting to one of the nicest and most polite ladies it has been my pleasure to meet.

That was Lady Celia Vesty, good friend of the Queen and godmother to the future King of England i believe.

I’m a born and bred south Londoner who has sold second things for a living nearly all my life.

We couldn’t have been more different in social status or about 200 million quid in bank balance……mate, I could have been chatting with the lady in the local shop.

She was as normal as normal can be.

Just passed away last year I read, very sad…..people like her were everything that’s good about England.

• Like 3