hunt cruelty footage

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

My mother in laws soft like that . Kising my ferrets nose etc . Told her , he will have u you keep that up 

Last time the thick c**t horse rolled over in the river with her stuck under neath had to be dragged out I don’t know what it’s going to take to be fair she’s not getting any younger 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Makes a change from looking at Ken’s Halloween hands 

looks a sore one ? Hope it Mended 

She had royal free today they told her surgery isn’t needed apparently. 

But she’s in pain with it but still wanting to know when I’m going to drop the wanking things saw dust bedding off.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Last time the thick c**t horse rolled over in the river with her stuck under neath had to be dragged out I don’t know what it’s going to take to be fair she’s not getting any younger 

Yup they are b*****ds, I got kicked square in the back wheels years ago, made me fuking eyes water I tell ya

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

That's being filmed by sabs right? I fully expect they f****d about in their usual provocative manor stressing every c**t out and that woman snapped with her horse. It ain't right but I'd be a hypocrite if I claimed I'd never regretted my actions with my dogs in a stressful situation after the fact.

No idea why you're sticking the knife in re 'dog lads'. Like most lads in hunt service aren't at it themselves...

thought the exact same myself mate what a load of pish that tiny wee woman hitting that poor horse christ it be like a flea bite...horses get worse in a race

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Broke in three places mate not the first time either. You know how they are more you tell em more they carry “not the horses fault” on I’ve washed me hands with the worry now. 

That’s what a kick against the horse box looks like 

If she's a teacher and she's convicted of animal cruelty she will lose her job. The  sanctimonious baying pack will surround her. Unfair in my opinion, as Jack the lad says horses get whipped far more in a race and nobody raises an eyebrow.

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

If she's a teacher and she's convicted of animal cruelty she will lose her job. The  sanctimonious baying pack will surround her. Unfair in my opinion, as Jack the lad says horses get whipped far more in a race and nobody raises an eyebrow.

100 per cent agree once the anti brigade are into her she’s done 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, sid g said:

only a matter of time they`ve already sad shes a primary school teacher  from melton the hunts local- ish to me one i`ve followed , seem there getting some shit as well be old news in a few days but i know from experience once the antis get your details its  never good ,

Didn’t even realise it was the Cottesmore. They’re getting loads of shit.

Can’t never truly trust a horse like you can a dog. Slightest thing they will try a kill you.2 of ours escaped years ago and managed to get 4 mile round the lanes to the busy main road. Well it was carnage, 2 dead horses ,cars on the roof, one in the ditch.blood bath

• Sad 2