hunt cruelty footage

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Quiet a long time ago now I stood in a field and spent a happy hour chatting to one of the nicest and most polite ladies it has been my pleasure to meet.

That was Lady Celia Vesty, good friend of the Queen and godmother to the future King of England i believe.

I’m a born and bred south Londoner who has sold second things for a living nearly all my life.

We couldn’t have been more different in social status or about 200 million quid in bank balance……mate, I could have been chatting with the lady in the local shop.

She was as normal as normal can be.

Just passed away last year I read, very sad…..people like her were everything that’s good about England.

i agree wilf some of the old out in the sticks are great people down to earth 

Just now, mC HULL said:

you seriously think shes working class mate 

She’s a f***ing primary school teacher!

Mate, I live a stone throw away and have mates just like her. One of them grafts her bollocks off in her family landscaping firm. My best mates probably the biggest hunting lad you’ll ever meet, literally born into the life of hunt service, he’s now running his own self made plumbing firm. Practically on the tools 7 days a week in the off season.

I’d love to see you call these folk toffs, everyone around you would die laughing. You’re speaking totally out of your arse.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

She’s a f***ing primary school teacher!

Mate, I live a stone throw away and have mates just like her. One of them grafts her bollocks off in her family landscaping firm. My best mates probably the biggest hunting lad you’ll ever meet, literally born into the life of hunt service, he’s now running his own self made plumbing firm. Practically on the tools 7 days a week in the off season.

I’d love to see you call these folk toffs, everyone around you would die laughing. You’re speaking totally out of your arse.

so middle class not working class ?

fox hunting is a working class sport is it mate riders on horse back not toffs ?

Just now, Born Hunter said:

If you haven’t figured out my answer to that by now there’s no hope.

exactly mate your talking nonsense when has  a school teacher in a village 350k house owns horses and hunts with the local pack been classed as working class ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

exactly mate your talking nonsense when has  a school teacher in a village 350k house owns horses and hunts with the local pack been classed as working class ?

I didn’t say she was! I said she’s not a toff! I said not everyone who hunts is a toff as you seem to think. 

You're the one who mentioned working class when you said I have never been around working class folk.

Im talking nonsense. :laugh:

Just now, sid g said:

decribe working class ... i used to paint pylons and work a fruit n veg stall brought up on a rough mining estate , poached on many a big estae , dug foxes for fun , and rode with the hunt , 

you was working class painting pylons fruit and veg manual labour living on an estate polar opposite to the women wouldnt you say 

Just now, mC HULL said:

you was working class painting pylons fruit and veg manual labour living on an estate polar opposite to the women wouldnt you say 

Mate, she probably mortgaged that house with her fella. She wouldn’t need to be on more than 30k a year to afford that house. f***ing societies elite right there!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, she probably mortgaged that house with her fella. She wouldn’t need to be on more than 30k a year to afford that house. f***ing societies elite right there!

i agree mate shes not toff ladie a the manner toff 

but anyone owns horses goes out fox hunting with the hunt is classed as a toff were im from mate ??

Just now, mC HULL said:

i agree mate shes not toff ladie a the manner toff 

but anyone owns horses goes out fox hunting with the hunt is classed as a toff were im from mate ??

I believe that. :laugh:

Just know, I give folks who speak down on lurchermen the same shit :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1