hunt cruelty footage

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?shes a toff living with toffs its the reason shes getting the hassle she is the village f***ing idiots that have an opinion on everything like banning fireworks facebook pages all ganging up on people etc 

If you say so.

• Haha 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?shes a toff living with toffs its the reason shes getting the hassle she is the village f***ing idiots that have an opinion on everything like banning fireworks facebook pages all ganging up on people etc 

My sister in Law rides out with the hunt and she definitely ain’t a toff ! Lol ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your idea of a toff must be different to mine wilf ?

I don’t know what anyones idea of a toff is to be fair.…..but my sister in law who used to live in Tilbury and had a boyfriend who’s hobby was fighting chickens definitely isn’t it ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I doubt that pal 

doubt what mate 

you think a women living in a 350000 house in the sticks with horses going to a hunt isnt a toff \?

if her neighbours were working class they wouldnt even know it had happened and definately wouldnt be on facebook pages slagging her mate 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?i dont believe youve ever really been around working class people lol fox hunting definately isnt there hobby 

Have you been Fox hunting ever mate ?…..how many times ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

?i dont believe youve ever really been around working class people lol fox hunting definately isnt there hobby 

So that’s a no then.

My dad was a foundry worker, his dad was a coal power station worker. They kept and raced greyhounds at the flapping tracks. My mum was full time mother and her father bred and raced pigeons. I am working class you absolute weapon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

doubt what mate 

you think a women living in a 350000 house in the sticks with horses going to a hunt isnt a toff \?

if her neighbours were working class they wouldnt even know it had happened and definately wouldnt be on facebook pages slagging her mate 

350 k will buy you a 2 bed flat round my old way ! Lol ? 

Living in a nice rural place I’d say it buys her slightly more than a shed at best ! Lol 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t know what anyones idea of a toff is to be fair.…..but my sister in law who used to live in Tilbury and had a boyfriend who’s hobby was fighting chickens definitely isn’t it ! Lol ? 

once you hit them viallages with there facebook pages nosey neighbours window twitchers and grasses you become a toff wilf ?

• Like 1

I said stop buying dogs and I was banned. Also got banned from pond group after telling the women who had had a cat kill many of her prized koi to catapult the little wanker instant ban and few messages off wankers “hope you don’t treat all wildlife like that” 

another one said I see you run a company would be a shame to have a bad review wouldn’t it ? 

I despise this type of person and wish them the worst luck in life. 

• Like 4