what was the last film you watched

Just finished the last episode of " The Shield ".

Just Un Fukking Believably; Some fukking moron decided This single episode, out of hundreds, didn't need fukking subtitles!!! :icon_eek:

Up shot was that I had to watch it somewhat like a Moron reaing a book with pictures. Trying to fathom out what the fukk was going on just by watching peoples movements FFS!

That aside? Yep. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire series. Seven seasons of about thirteen episodes, about an hour long. That's got to be a shit ton of binge time! :icon_eek:

Not up there with The Sopranos / The Wire. Not even close. But, good enough :good:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Ray Winstone?! :boogy: Walshie; Pul Eeease watch " The War Zone "!!!

I'm gagging to compare notes with someone else who's had their soul dragged out of them and been left with the thousand yard stare! :no:

It starts off with bleak opening moments. Quickly descends into soul crushing bleakness. And then, finally ~once you Think it's broken all barriers of bleakness and the worst of taboo  ~ comes the hospital scene. That's when you get the mental scars! :icon_eek:

How could they even Make this fukking visual dirge?!?

One of the Best films I've ever seen though. And Ray and Lara Belmont are Fukking Superb! :notworthy:

Oh, and; Did I mention it's directed by Tim Roth!!!  :clapper:

I remember that film The War Zone it was around the same time Ray did Nil by Mouth he went through a stage playing some proper horrible b*****ds i remember saying just be yourself son ?....i still say 44 Inch Chest was one of his best performances he's got the emotional wreck role down to a tee ?

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

i still say 44 Inch Chest was one of his best performances he's got the emotional wreck role down to a tee ?

I haven't got that one on my shelf, Gnash. So, I most likely saw it elsewhere. Embarrassed to say I don't remember it though! May well have to get the DVD.

(It's a 'thing' of mine that I want people to say, when they eventually find y carcass; 'Fukk me! He's got some good films here!' :D)

Couple more of his well worth a look are " The Proposition " and " Everything ". Both Much easier on the mental health of ones soul than fukking War Zone.

12 minutes ago, walshie said:

Only cos it was on telly the other night. Rise of the Footsoldier: Marbella.

Awful, truly dreadful. 1/10. 

The more of these films that are made.the worse the get.

Did enjoy the first one though.

• Like 3

Watched a bit of late ..mostly Netflix

Last breath , doc decent.       Penguin town, good for kids          

Taco chronicles, food.    

Fantastic fungi, decent 

Shotcaller, film decent 

The serpent, true drama decent 

Three identical strangers, doc decent 

Bad blood, mafia drama decent 

River runner , doc decent 

Turningpoint9/11, doc , decent.