what was the last film you watched

I took a day off to watch the football but it is over now so looked at what else is on TV. Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince. Tried to watch with an open mind as several times before in the past. But no... what an absolute load of shite these series of films are. Makes the shite "Hobbit" films look like the Godfather series. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Just finished " The Shield ". Season 2.

Prime. 45 mins an episode. Thirteen eps. a season. Seven Seasons! ?

I'll be trying to, at least slightly, pace myself on this one though. Shit like this don't grow on trees. I watch a Lot of dross, between serials as good as this.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Just finished " The Shield ". Season 2.

Prime. 45 mins an episode. Thirteen eps. a season. Seven Seasons! ?

I'll be trying to, at least slightly, pace myself on this one though. Shit like this don't grow on trees. I watch a Lot of dross, between serials as good as this.

'71 - Netflix 1 hr 40, gritty, atmospheric drama/thriller about a soldier who is separated from his unit in 1971 Belfast. 

One of those films that's shot mostly in the dark so you can't really see everything that's going on or I might have scored it higher but a solid 8/10 Recommended ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

" Boy Wonder ".

Prime. Hour and half.

I didn't actually watch it. I just tried to. Sadly, no sub titles available and I've grown deafer that hell since I first saw it. It was useless trying :(

I clearly remember though, it's actually a bloody good little film. Well worth watching and sticking with.

And the kid who plays the title role is outstanding! What ever he has; He has a shit ton of it. I remember we were discussing it on Flix, at the time. We all agreed, he had Quality.

Don't know if he's been heard of since!

" Cruising ".

1980. Hour forty. On my shelf. But, rentable on the chube.

Actually, I didn't watch it ~ watched it a hundred times. My wife and I hired the video so often we just fukking Bought it from the shop! Now, I have the DVD.

But, I just listened to the sound track, as I was working in my kitchen. Fukking Brilliant! :boogy: Willy De Ville. Captain Himbad. High Energy and Funk being put through a stone grinder!

If you're familiar with the film? Oh, yeah! :D If you're Not familiar with the film? Where the fukking hell have you Been this past forty years?!? :icon_eek:

Here's the sound track (" Well, I'm ready to fight ~ and I'm good at that ~ When I close my eyes I see blood! " And That's a fukking chick! :laugh:)