what was the last film you watched

19 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Whats the name of the canal boat chap on here......im watching a nice little series on Amazon called " Travels by Narrowboat " i wonder if he's seen it.

Its about a chap who's just had enough of regular life,sells up buys a boat and just starts plotting round the country....dont get me wrong he's a bit of a berk but really interesting watching how it all works.

Bit of a Berk, this fella hasn't got a fixation on big cats has he?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

" Shadow In The Cloud ".

Prime. Hour twenty.

I must admit; Going by the 'poster', I wondered if the chick had a glass left eye, or what. (Okay. Seems I have quite a 'Thing' for chicks with dodgy eyes ? Susan Sarandon, in Dead Man Walking? She had that look)

This girls eyes are fine. And she is Absolutely Fukking Smoking!!!!!  ? Got the whole, '40's period shit Down!! (Chloe Grace Moretz. God, yeah!)

Better than that? It's actually a good little film! Grab a beer. Turn your critical shit sensors off. Kick back and prepare to be entertained ;)

• Haha 1

? Too chatty, mate! They were talking on fully automatic ~ as can happen with septic films ~ so the subtitles were like fukking bullets! Ever tried reading a travelling bullet?

Fukking Gutted! Denzel obviously had his usual vibe. (He's Seriously close to becoming my All Time Favourite Actor!) I simply couldn't keep up with the displayed dialogue. It was an agony for me, to admit defeat and switch it off ?

Fukk getting old!!! If they ever give me a new hearing aid that Works? I'll be back at this film like a tramp on a bottle of white cider! :good:

Rogue Warfare,  Netflix 1 hour 40

Hammy, corny special forces military buddy Vs terrorist movie.

A stereotypical group from around the world join together to hunt a terrorist cell with a dirty bomb.

How many stacks of boxes are there to hide behind during a shoot out in a desert camp?

No one misses and they all get head shot ?

Seen worse. 6/10

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

Finally got round to watching Gran Torino with Clint...

Enjoyed it, though the Hmong actors were all novices and in some scenes were a bit ropey...

8/10

Edited to add, the song at the end of the film, Gran Torino sung by Jamie Cullum is haunting. That gets a 10/10 !!

6 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Finally got round to watching Gran Torino with Clint...

Enjoyed it, though the Hmong actors were all novices and in some scenes were a bit ropey...

8/10

Edited to add, the song at the end of the film, Gran Torino sung by Jamie Cullum is haunting. That gets a 10/10 !!

Best bit of that song was when Clint stopped singing. ?