what was the last film you watched

On 08/09/2021 at 23:03, Bosun11 said:

I've seen that advertised and can only think, Vinny, what the f**k are you doing..!! 

Once a cracking career in film and now scraping a living making this shite...

Who the f**k plays Carlton in the first ones... Some fecking angry midget who can't fecking act for toffee. Then Terry Turbo's syrup... Please, spare me... ?‍♂️

Faiirbrass is ok'ish I'll say that much but the rest are a fecking joke.... I watched one and two and felt only pity for the blokes they are supposed to be portraying.

Nah, right now, even if fecking Tom Hanks was in it, i'd still give it a wide berth... ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Those films have gained “so bad they are almost good” status ! Lol 

I can still never quiet get over how they do that bloke up who plays Tucker ! Lol…..it’s genuinely comedy gold ! Lol

And as for Birmingham Bernard being played by Vinnie Jones, I don’t think I could face it ! Lol ? 

“He’s a bloke who fixes things” ???……see and hear the bloke in real life and you’d suspect he couldn’t fix himself a bit of toast in the morning ! Lol ? 

I remember all those doormen from that club in those days and they was all horrible bully c**ts ! 
As I have said before, I met Tate and Tucker very briefly once and they was alright but people actually in the know say that could have gone either way……I never had f**k all to do with those type of people around there in them days anyway so how they actually was wouldn’t have mattered to me.

The only thing they capture well in those films is the hedonism of that time in that area, it’s pretty bloody accurate to be fair.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Those films have gained “so bad they are almost good” status ! Lol 

I can still never quiet get over how they do that bloke up who plays Tucker ! Lol…..it’s genuinely comedy gold ! Lol

And as for Birmingham Bernard being played by Vinnie Jones, I don’t think I could face it ! Lol ? 

“He’s a bloke who fixes things” ???……see and hear the bloke in real life and you’d suspect he couldn’t fix himself a bit of toast in the morning ! Lol ? 

I remember all those doormen from that club in those days and they was all horrible bully c**ts ! 
As I have said before, I met Tate and Tucker very briefly once and they was alright but people actually in the know say that could have gone either way……I never had f**k all to do with those type of people around there in them days anyway so how they actually was wouldn’t have mattered to me.

The only thing they capture well in those films is the hedonism of that time in that area, it’s pretty bloody accurate to be fair.

Tony Tucker is played by Terry Stone or 'Terry Turbo'  the DJ and (you will probs know better than me) was around that scene at the time. As you say mate, the state of him, comedy gold... ?‍♂️?

Like most series of films the first of those Footsoldiers films i thought was pretty good.....the second one was diabolical and if i could be bolloxed to watch them id imagine the rest get steadily worse.

Carlton Leach is 5 ft 7 or 8 tops and has the correct surname,as is Bernard whatever his name is.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1

When I was working on the doors about 10 or so years ago, I turned up for work and unbeknown to me the club was having "An evening with Carlton Leach" event. What a pathetic few hours that was, a load of grown men paying for a Q&A with him ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Look on fb, twatter, or any where else on the web an you’ll see hordes of actual grown men, fawn over an wank themselves silly over the latest tweets, posts sn videos from folk like leach, Mahoney an umpteen other clowns that nobody would have ever heard of, if they was any good at what they do ? it’s as cringey as fcuk, an I have to be honest iv already stopped taking there fan base seriously ? my mate an his brother are fcuking fanatical about it all, Fcuking wallies ?

Why people unfamiliar with that world are fascinated about things that people familiar with that world have long since forgotten about is a clear indication of the mental state some people must walk around in !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I like to think that the actors are kinda imbued into the roles so much that they go round like that 24 / 7 

“Listen you little sy , we’re putting the firm back together for annuva two films ! “ 

On the subject of comedy gold……

Edited by WILF

The thing i find most hilarious about people like that is the attempted reverse psychology that even a 10 year old wouldnt fall for.

Start off pretending to be a serious person.....get rumbled as a joke........so then pretend you was only pretending to be a serious person all along ?.......what a toby !

• Haha 2