Would You Or Wouldn't You ??????

Before I pose this question it's not a Muslim bashing question and goes for any religion that does the same ... my knowledge of religion is next to nothing so muslims are the only ones I know that do this .....

Now the question ....

If you had a business and by employing a devout Muslim who was the best at what he did in his field you could increase your profits 100 fold but obviously with that employment would come the need for the chap to pray 5 times a day would fast through Ramadan wouldn't tolerate pork products in the workplace etc etc etc would you employ him .........

that would depend on where the work was I would not employ one if I owned a sausage factory

Being devout he probably wouldn't want to work there?

They might be beef sausages.

but they could use pigs intestines for the skins there.

Not in my factory.

i bet you can't even tie a string of sausages.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has DB applied for an apprenticeship with you ?

I,m there father not there jailer, they are adults the same as me, will make there own decisions like me and mistakes like me, I would rather they were with a man that treated them right regardless of

I used to get death threats through PM!   Don't worry though the 101st Chairborne Division are strictly online activists!

Posted Images

Who the f**k would work for you any way Wilf ? it would be like working for the village idiot.

You retired yet?......I am

;)

Keep peddling the rugs and driving the taxi you dirty little short changing camel jockey ! Lol

Edited by WILF

I'm a farmer so making a profit in itself is a miracle BUT if I was making a profit and by employing a mussie i could increase that by 100 times then by f**k i'd convert to it myself and save the wage.

• Like 1

The last thread was about killing them sending them home. Now every body wants to hire them.

There always a thread about killing them & sending them home!.........it's a given, like taxes.....haha

The last thread was about killing them sending them home. Now every body wants to hire them.

At the end of the day it's all about... £££££££

Once its made you enough you could knock it over the head

• Like 1

You would have to be off your head to employ any of them bent little c**ts, they would f**k you as soon as look at you the thieving b*****ds.......I mean, I've known some thieves in my life but at least you knew what they were about not like those creepy little arse licking toe rags.

• Like 1

After well over a decade in the Middle Eastr and North Africa I am yet to meet one of these super muslims that will make me millions :laugh: Why were we expats there in the first place if they could do these jobs themselves?

The only Muslims I've met that were highly intelligent I met were mainly Iranian but they're Shia and not the sunnies that are the majority in the world and in the west. Also some Iraqis as well.

Also no I wouldn't, not through hate but because if I was in a position to be able to hire people I would try and help one of our own people in to a job first, all the other groups in the world do it.

• Like 2