Would You Or Wouldn't You ??????

It wasn't a bayonet. It was shown on tv and he was shot in the head while draped over the bonnet of a car.

While he was dragged to the car someone in thd crowd pushed a bit of wood in his arse through his trousers, but it didnt even go through them.

If you consider going around schools and touching the heads of girls and boys for his bodyguards to later brìng them to him to f**k being a nice guy well we have different views on what a nice guy is!

f**k the mad dog he got a fitting end!

Any proof for this mate? Youd beleive anything the left spins up surprises me lol.

Are you saying he was a paedo?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has DB applied for an apprenticeship with you ?

I,m there father not there jailer, they are adults the same as me, will make there own decisions like me and mistakes like me, I would rather they were with a man that treated them right regardless of

I used to get death threats through PM!   Don't worry though the 101st Chairborne Division are strictly online activists!

Posted Images

I would say no unless he really had common sense and as said went with the flow , but you get the feeling hes going to upset some of the workforce mind you , you might want to be shot of one or two of them

Oh sorry forgot anything that doesnt fit into you guys way of thinking is fake news!

Have you proof he didn't!

Plenty of reports from his own people before and after his demise had similar stories.

but ofc they will be liars and plants by the west eh!

read and watched stuff on what i posted about his visits to schools.

But as i said that will be all fake and what you read and watch is gospel. The mad b*****d gave semtex to you're scummy ira who used it in the killing of british soldiers and british civilliand and weapons to other terrorist scum around the globe.

not to mention bringing a plane down on Lockerbie killing passengers and wiping out a few streets days before xmas!

nice man indeed! But to answer you're question i have no doubt he was a paedo!

oh look first thing on google and there is pages of it, but i thought id post the one link from the beloved daily mail you guys like to quote often as credible. Guess the mail is left wing now lol

• Like 2

Oh sorry forgot anything that doesnt fit into you guys way of thinking is fake news!

Plenty of reports from his own people before and after his demise had similar stories.

But as i said that will be all fake and what you read and watch is gospel. The mad b*****d gave semtex to you're scummy ira who used it in the killing of british soldiers and british civilliand and weapons to other terrorist scum around the globe.

not to mention bringing a plane down on Lockerbie killing passengers and wiping out a few streets days before xmas!

oh look first thing on google and there is pages of it, but i thought id post the one link from the beloved daily mail you guys like to quote often as credible. Guess the mail is left wing now lol

I thought you knew that everything was a conspiracy on here haha...and its the same few members every time...bacofoils best customers
  • Like 2

I know davie its turned into an alex jones tribute act lol

i read about Gaddafi and his sick exploits f***ing years ago!

There are literally hundreds of reports on it.The dailyfail i thought the tinfoil brigade would appreciate more, but there loads of other outlets. Obv all fake though gaddafi was a visionary and a very nice human being who cared for people.

• Like 1

Were did the scummy cnuts that were loyal to the Queen get there explosives to bomb Irish civilians from.

It wasn't a bayonet. It was shown on tv and he was shot in the head while draped over the bonnet of a car.

While he was dragged to the car someone in thd crowd pushed a bit of wood in his arse through his trousers, but it didnt even go through them.

If you consider going around schools and touching the heads of girls and boys for his bodyguards to later brìng them to him to f**k being a nice guy well we have different views on what a nice guy is!

f**k the mad dog he got a fitting end!

He was mostly likely responsible for Lockerbie and funding/supplying weapons to other terrorist organisations so not a nice guy.

I don't think the population deserved what it got as a consequence of his removal though, he gave up his chemical weapons, we had our oil companies in there drilling for oil especially BP I think we could have just waited it out and he would have died eventually. That country is a huge mess now and Jihadis are running parts of the country and the migrant traffickers have free reign to bring over millions of bad people it doesn't benefit us other than a quick feeling of revenge when he was killed.

• Like 1

Scot i only asked is there any evidence, my ira lol

I could sit here an say your scummy gov an soldiers killed many an innocent irishman, an still killing innocent children in the middleeast as we speak, but weve been there already man, give over ffs.

No you didn't just ask "where is the evidence" in innocent fashion. You hinted it wasnt the truth, and as per usual hinted i was a leftie or influenced by them.

if you dare to oppose a different view.

@nik "Most likely" Lol I would say 100% fact!

Any proof for this mate? Youd beleive anything the left spins up surprises me lol.

Thats what i said scot above, i asked is there any proof? NOT WERE THE EVIDENCE,your losing the plot scot lol

An i never said your a leftie, i said i was surprised that you beleived the leftie propaganda, you need glasses pal

Thats what i said scot above, i asked is there any proof? NOT WERE THE EVIDENCE,your losing the plot scot lol

An i never said your a leftie, i said i was surprised that you beleived the leftie propaganda, you need glasses pal

the story scot quoted was from the daily mail which leans towards the right francie

Hinted or influenced. I'll give you the number after i get my eyes tested.

There hundreds of articles of his paedo behaviour even a few from the muzzie nwqs outlets. Anyway its pointless it will all be fake apart from your sources.

Anyway im off to weed the garden and pot some lilies im sure you can guess the colour of them lol