Would You Or Wouldn't You ??????

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has DB applied for an apprenticeship with you ?

I,m there father not there jailer, they are adults the same as me, will make there own decisions like me and mistakes like me, I would rather they were with a man that treated them right regardless of

I used to get death threats through PM!   Don't worry though the 101st Chairborne Division are strictly online activists!

Posted Images

Nah buddy greed. No hiding it. I no longer trust any these people. He might make me 100 times more profit but he also night be a threat to my family or friends co-workers etc. But if money is the most important thing in your life then good on you. We obviously have different priorities no shame in a love of money.

Nope. I just refuse to condemn the collective based on the actions of individuals.

• Like 1

I work with loads of them most of them are alright just like ourselfs good an bad some are very religious some of don't bother with it and will be out drinking and chasing birds some of them keep dogs back in there home counrties bullie katas and would also be hunting wild pigs , never had any problems with them it's a more relaxed over here

Nah buddy greed. No hiding it. I no longer trust any these people. He might make me 100 times more profit but he also night be a threat to my family or friends co-workers etc. But if money is the most important thing in your life then good on you. We obviously have different priorities no shame in a love of money.

Nope. I just refuse to condemn the collective based on the actions of individuals.

I was called a traitor to my country on here when i said the same thing but i totally agree
  • Like 1

I was called a traitor to my country on here when i said the same thing but i totally agree

I used to get death threats through PM! :laugh:

Don't worry though the 101st Chairborne Division are strictly online activists! :thumbs:

• Like 6

Pretty sure a lot of Premier league players are Muslim. Ozil, and one ore two at arsenal. Didn't pogba and co celebrate Ramadan in dubai? All dressed up in white suits n caps. How many people have club jerseys at home with these names on them?

• Like 1

Before I pose this question it's not a Muslim bashing question and goes for any religion that does the same ... my knowledge of religion is next to nothing so muslims are the only ones I know that do this .....

Now the question ....

If you had a business and by employing a devout Muslim who was the best at what he did in his field you could increase your profits 100 fold but obviously with that employment would come the need for the chap to pray 5 times a day would fast through Ramadan wouldn't tolerate pork products in the workplace etc etc etc would you employ him .........

Id not work for somebody that asked.

At the end of the day , we either round them up and ship them all back at gun point , or get on with them . The first ain't going to happen. We have to take control of our borders and stop the comings and goings of terror suspects, segregate Muslim prison inmates "Guantanamo style" , outlaw hate preachers, basically stop pussyfooting around . The average Muslim wants to live in peace , it's a small but very dangerous minority that are responsible. They hate us and despise our way of life . They don't deserve our freedom .

• Like 2

At the end of the day , we either round them up and ship them all back at gun point , or get on with them . The first ain't going to happen. We have to take control of our borders and stop the comings and goings of terror suspects, segregate Muslim prison inmates "Guantanamo style" , outlaw hate preachers, basically stop pussyfooting around . The average Muslim wants to live in peace , it's a small but very dangerous minority that are responsible. They hate us and despise our way of life . They don't deserve our freedom .

i agree but taking control of our borders ,is abit of a joke when we knowingly let back in jihadi,s that have been away in the middle east fighting ..wtf is that all about ?

• Like 1

i agree but taking control of our borders ,is abit of a joke when we knowingly let back in jihadi,s that have been away in the middle east fighting ..wtf is that all about ?
The security services have a good idea who they are . It seems to me that they are more concerned with the civil liberties of these individuals than protecting the people of this country. Time for a change is long overdue.
  • Like 1