Would You Or Wouldn't You ??????

We haven't bombed Pakistan / Saudi / Egypt to name a few

Who arms the Sauds in turn the arms reach ISIS and Al Quaeda . Who financed the creation of the Taliban to fight the Russians in Afghanistan and then bailed leaving Pakistan to bare the brunt of the mercenaries terrorism for the last 30 years. Its not hard to work out is it Who financed and plotted the Arab Spring to over throw the legitimate Egyptian Government allowing a Military Dictator to assume power sound familiar. . People commenting on things they havent got a scooby about.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 5

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has DB applied for an apprenticeship with you ?

I,m there father not there jailer, they are adults the same as me, will make there own decisions like me and mistakes like me, I would rather they were with a man that treated them right regardless of

I used to get death threats through PM!   Don't worry though the 101st Chairborne Division are strictly online activists!

Posted Images

Who arms the Sauds in turn the arms reach ISIS and Al Quaeda . Who financed the creation of the Taliban to fight the Russians in Afghanistan and then bailed leaving Pakistan to bare the brunt of the mercenaries terrorism for the last 30 years. Its not hard to work out is it Who financed and plotted the Arab Spring to over throw the legitimate Egyptian Government allowing a Military Dictator to assume power sound familiar. . People commenting on things they havent got a scooby about.

typical muzrat pass the blame lol

typical muzrat pass the blame

Another imbacile lol

• Like 1

No huge groundbreaking revelation there. Think we all knew that!

That we in the West supply weapons indirectly to Al Qaeda...the very people we were supposed to be at war with.

and nobody bats an eye lol the world is nuts

Jabat Al-Nusra is AQ, they simply rebranded a few years ago, same people and same style

Yes it is nuts. Again no big revelation. Oh and its not nor never will get better while we keep putting f***ing idiots and shady leaders in power.

The west helped to arm and train the mujahadeen to beat the russians personally it was a delight to see there helicopters and fixed wing aircraft fall out the sky.

what came next and what the mujahadeen became was bad policy decisions, back stabbing,self interest and just plain dumb subsequent administrations.

We used the smelly c**ts to fight our war and then ditched them.

but then im not telling you anything we all ready knew.

and the world keeps on turning lol

One of the most fuucked up things I ever heard was a mate of mine was with the mujahadeen in the 80's as a builder, he went to build schools ect and they cnuts wanted him to build positions lol. After it ended he told me he built dumps for them and they were filled with American hardware ;)

• Like 1

It was mostly Czech and russian hardware they used against the russians.

bought by American dollars with israel arms dealers used as middle men. Distrubuted by pakis!You couldn't make it up lol

They didn't want the cold war escalating with western arms falling into the hands of the russians. Even though they knew what was occurring,

Typical how people look at the negatives, Muslims would give a f***ing about working Christmas or easter like the English. Most of which aren't even Christian.

No one should work Christmas in this country

why? It's just another day, no different to any other tuesday

It was mostly Czech and russian hardware they used against the russians.

bought by American dollars with israel arms dealers used as middle men. Distrubuted by pakis!You couldn't make it up lol

They didn't want the cold war escalating with western arms falling into the hands of the russians. Even though they knew what was occurring,

it was American and isreali supplied arms . Read up on Ojeri Camp explosion in Islamabad Pakistan in the 1980,s it was full of CIA supplied munitions stock piled by General Mohammad Zia UL haq the then Martial law Dictator and President of Pakistan. The only Czech arms were containers of AK47,s and equipment taken from Russian convoys and military bases over run by the Mujahadeen Even the stingers were supplied in large numbers by America to take down the Ruskie gunships . The Russians wanted to occupy Afghanistan and then Pakistan this would then give USSR access to the warm water Persian Gulf for their Naval fleet which was iced in every winter, this warm water would have given Russia control over the shipping of the vast majority of Middle East Oil supplies which pass through the Homuz Straights and we all know what the West will do for oil.

Edited by desertbred