Would You Or Wouldn't You ??????

I sort of do employ one , about once every 2 weeks . I visit a Kurdish Barbour in Gloucester. Best haircut and beard trim around and all for a tenner Poor bloke had a shit time in his homeland if Saddam wasn't gassing them the other Muslim factions were trying to kill them , you can't blame someone trying to improve their lot . As one of my mates who is a builder did in the 80s did when he went to work in Germany . Got to say though , my ring piece does start to twitch a bit when he's got that cut throat razor out , I keep thinking he's going to start yelling Allah o Akbar and video me for you tube .

• Like 2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has DB applied for an apprenticeship with you ?

I,m there father not there jailer, they are adults the same as me, will make there own decisions like me and mistakes like me, I would rather they were with a man that treated them right regardless of

I used to get death threats through PM!   Don't worry though the 101st Chairborne Division are strictly online activists!

Posted Images

I sort of do employ one , about once every 2 weeks . I visit a Kurdish Barbour in Gloucester. Best haircut and beard trim around and all for a tenner Poor bloke had a shit time in his homeland if Saddam wasn't gassing them the other Muslim factions were trying to kill them , you can't blame someone trying to improve their lot . As one of my mates who is a builder did in the 80s did when he went to work in Germany . Got to say though , my ring piece does start to twitch a bit when he's got that cut throat razor out , I keep thinking he's going to start yelling Allah o Akbar and video me for you tube .

Yep they get treated really badly by the Turks as well, there is a huge Kurdish population in the East of Turkey which should really be it's own country. Very nice people with a wicked sense of humour as well

• Like 1

If you had a business and by employing a devout Muslim who was the best at what he did in his field you could increase your profits 100 fold but obviously with that employment would come the need for the chap to pray 5 times a day would fast through Ramadan wouldn't tolerate pork products in the workplace etc etc etc would you employ him .........

Assuming you're in business to make money, and the guy interviews well, why wouldn't you? Offer a probationary period of employment for him to prove himself and if/when he does that reap the rewards.

i don't know about increasing profits,if a shop/company employed one around here people just won't shop or go there.it'll put people off.

i don't know about increasing profits,if a shop/company employed one around here people just won't shop or go there.it'll put people off.

So do the people refuse to go to the Hospitals on the same basis because of foreign Doctors Nurses etc may be Muslim?

• Like 1

Actions make the man, NOT his race/religion/colour. actions are what we should live by and will be remembered for. c.unts come in all shapes and sizes, colours and creeds...

Yokel

• Like 3

With most shops owed by them I find it very hard most folk done use there shops.more so if you live on a astate..

It'd probably cost 2 or 3 times more to do your weekly shop at a corner shop.

Tesco or Asda will deliver for about £5,just plan ahead,it isn't hard.

The only thing that there's no reasonable way around is refuelling on motorways.

There's one of their shops near me and hardly anyone except the alkies and kids wanting ale/cigarettes go there as far as I've ever seen.

I like to go for a curry , have done for years . I also get my Car washed by em . If I was ill or a member of my family was ill and a Muslim doctor treated me I wouldn't care . They don't intergrate well but then nor do we , look at the Brits living in Spain , it's like little Britain , their own schools , bars , restaurants. There are serious problems with radicals , but until Britain and the US and other western countries stop trying to be the policemen of the world and bombing the shit out of them and killing women and children , then it will not stop .

• Like 4