Lidle Find

[q name=Tiercel" post="4458629" timestamp="1493758173]It is interesting that the people who doubt, or are not willing to believe what socks has seen, are the very people who they are always right in any subject they comment on. Think there is a pattern there that says more about them than their posts.

TC

I dont know if thats aimed at dogman or anyone who doubts it, but thats a ridiclous statement. I could very well have said the same thing who without ever seeing the evidence deciding that it must be gospel! Blind faith is never a good thing.

Scot I don't think because you need to witness it yourself your saying anything wrong , in fact most of us are like that but you surely have to have a think when Greyman has gone to the lengths he has & socks has given an honest opinion , that just maybe there might be something going on here thats not meant to be . . I had a similiar thing when I heard about a species I had to see it with my own eyes and I eventually did only then was I 100% sure it was there !!

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

[q name=Tiercel" post="4458629" timestamp="1493758173]It is interesting that the people who doubt, or are not willing to believe what socks has seen, are the very people who they are always right in any subject they comment on. Think there is a pattern there that says more about them than their posts.

TC

I dont know if thats aimed at dogman or anyone who doubts it, but thats a ridiclous statement. I could very well have said the same thing who without ever seeing the evidence deciding that it must be gospel! Blind faith is never a good thing.

Scot I don't think because you need to witness it yourself your saying anything wrong , in fact most of us are like that but you surely have to have a think when Greyman has gone to the lengths he has & socks has given an honest opinion , that just maybe there might be something going on here thats not meant to be . . I had a similiar thing when I heard about a species I had to see it with my own eyes and I eventually did only then was I 100% sure it was there !!

Do we get a clue as to the species lanesra?

Im not calling them liars mate i think they believe it to be what they claim.

I just dont see myself and im not going to suddenly change my mind cz someone says it is.The odds imo is stacked in favour of it not being. Very convienent that a pair meet up and rear cubs and no one in this day and age of technology has got solid undeniable proof. None been run over by car or train. None wandered into a built up area or even gotten sick and found staggering around cz its lost its bearings.

and if there rearing litters the odds of one being found or seen should be even better.

ok look at nessie. There have been numerous pics some shit some no bad.The best one for years was seen as proof it existed. Turned out it was faked, but a DR and even a copper went on record saying they saw it. Now anyone with an ounce of sense knows there no such thing! Were these people of positions lying about what they claimed. No i dont believe they were.Think they wanted to believe it.

Ive said throughout this thread im not posting to rip the piss or call people bare faced liars but i wont be called out for daring to doubt the claims made.

• Like 5

Just an observation ....During this thread ,greyman has by own omission said he is illiterate but taken as a whole there's the best part of a small book here written by the man lol.Did socks check his passport as maybe ,just maybe that pic was taken abroad .

Im not calling them liars mate i think they believe it to be what they claim.

I just dont see myself and im not going to suddenly change my mind cz someone says it is.The odds imo is stacked in favour of it not being. Very convienent that a pair meet up and rear cubs and no one in this day and age of technology has got solid undeniable proof. None been run over by car or train. None wandered into a built up area or even gotten sick and found staggering around cz its lost its bearings.

and if there rearing litters the odds of one being found or seen should be even better.

ok look at nessie. There have been numerous pics some shit some no bad.The best one for years was seen as proof it existed. Turned out it was faked, but a DR and even a copper went on record saying they saw it. Now anyone with an ounce of sense knows there no such thing! Were these people of positions lying about what they claimed. No i dont believe they were.Think they wanted to believe it.

Ive said throughout this thread im not posting to rip the piss or call people bare faced liars but i wont be called out for daring to doubt the claims made.

If you read down on this a cat was spotted in a creamery local to me .again it's not proof but there are instances of it

Looks like we've had instances over here in the past too. A lot of folk are really clueless though ain't they. Mistaking a lynx for a lion cub, and a poor old moggy getting taken out by trained sniper men lol!

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/wild-cats-shot-at-separate-incidents-in-tyrone-1.30712

Interesting that the legislation doesn't apply in NI. Also interesting that various species are escaping and being accounted for.

Novice

I think its great that another likeminded chap is convinced having seen the evidence maybe we all would be if we saw it......but then Socks is hardly a big cat or photographic expert and is also of the opinion big cats are out there anyway so its not exactly an un biased opinion.....it certainly seems like Greyman has seen something.....but i cant help thinking that more people who WANT to find the Loch Ness Monster have seen " something " than those who couldnt give a monkeys.

Just out of curiosity what was in the footage to give it some sort of scale i understand it being easy to judge by its movements or shape but how did you judge its size.....plus i cant for the life of me work out what the cubs only being 3 or 4 months old is why he was so secretive.....but im too scared to ask him he gets all hostile if you question anything so i,ll carry on in ignorance i think.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Unfortunately and it's a point I made to greyman was that there is nothing to compare the size with on the video I seen ... greyman told me he had footage on another d vice of a domestic cat walking the same area and the size difference was substantial... however I didn't see the other footage .......

I think its great that another likeminded chap is convinced having seen the evidence maybe we all would be if we saw it......but then Socks is hardly a big cat or photographic expert and is also of the opinion big cats are out there anyway so its not exactly an un biased opinion.....it certainly seems like Greyman has seen something.....but i cant help thinking that more people who WANT to find the Loch Ness Monster have seen " something " than those who couldnt give a monkeys.

Just out of curiosity what was in the footage to give it some sort of scale i understand it being easy to judge by its movements or shape but how did you judge its size.....plus i cant for the life of me work out what the cubs only being 3 or 4 months old is why he was so secretive.....but im too scared to ask him he gets all hostile if you question anything so i,ll carry on in ignorance i think.

So for questioning greyman I reckon if it was just you and him he'd answer any question you asked

I might be wrong but I reckon he's overawed with all the questions from everywhere and people who are on a windup (and I'm not saying it's a bad thing) get his goat up as he doesn't know how to deal with them. I got a good friend whose exactly like dogfox and I can see what he's typing and why. I actually find him great entertainment on here.

To greyman everyone is just a name on a computer screen and if he's trying to talk sensibly with someone who don't really care and is intent on winding him up he'll end up treating everybody with the same pissed off tone

Edited by Welsh_red

Haa yer all mentle. If a man in a pick up doing scrap jobs and camping anywhere he likes knocked on my door I'd lock everything down. Dogs n all. Wouldn't believe a word he says. Yet he comes on here where he's. "illiterate" basically writes a novel and he's believed by many. Ah for fck sake. Definitely silly season

Haa yer all mentle. If a man in a pick up doing scrap jobs and camping anywhere he likes knocked on my door I'd lock everything down. Dogs n all. Wouldn't believe a word he says. Yet he comes on here where he's. "illiterate" basically writes a novel and he's believed by many. Ah for fck sake. Definitely silly season

So does doing scrap instantly make him a thief and a scumbag then?

Unfortunately and it's a point I made to greyman was that there is nothing to compare the size with on the video I seen ... greyman told me he had footage on another d vice of a domestic cat walking the same area and the size difference was substantial... however I didn't see the other footage .......

If i took a picture just of my ol chap it would look quite big.......but if i put a box of matches in the same picture :D

We can all find another device to fall back on ;)

How can you tell that a cat is big with nothing to scale it to.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1