Lidle Find

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Theres a cat on their property,they are stateside,his wife stuck a trail-cam out and has loads of pics,thats the only thing with the majority of UK sightings,the pics are normally a little ambiguous,but this has been a very interesting thread.

• Like 2

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a few weeks ago... :thumbs:

post-91810-0-92233200-1494068821_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

sssshhhh quick take down the other pictures and forget the American bit......just tell Socks that cats been seen down Leytonstone High Rd and get the silly f****r to go and check it out he,ll do it :laugh:

sssshhhh quick take down the other pictures and forget the American bit......just tell Socks that cats been seen down Leytonstone High Rd and get the silly f****r to go and check it out he,ll do it :laugh:

Socks drive to London? :hmm:

Theres a cat on their property,they are stateside,his wife stuck a trail-cam out and has loads of pics,thats the only thing with the majority of UK sightings,the pics are normally a little ambiguous,but this has been a very interesting thread.

4 different days and 4 clear photos fair play to her.
  • Like 1

Didn't you see his living the dream picture on the other topic......i keep telling him to get himself down The Strand and kip under one of them big hot air ducts for the night......old war hero he deserves a bit of luxury :D

Edited by gnasher16

he wouldn't know how to negotiate the M25

Didn't you see his living the dream picture on the other topic......i keep telling him to get himself down The Strand and kip under one of them big hot air ducts for the night......old war hero he deserves a bit of luxury :Do

I'll be sleeping on the strand in 2 weeks . . The strand palace hotel ;) , down for the last game of the season gnash then hopefully back the following week for the cup final just waiting (fingers crossed) on a ticket !!
  • Like 1