Lidle Find

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Not really sure if there is night vision to be honest. Had a look at the better quality pics on my phone and it didn't say. I didn't really look at the shop as its not something I would buy for myself really.

ATB Kinga

Maybe we will finally get to see confirmation of Big Cats roaming the UK......

should have just asked this one has appeared in the local press this week taken on the quantocks in Somerset, filmed on an iPhone, pretty cool

post-102539-0-13538900-1492446370.jpg

Not really sure if there is night vision to be honest. Had a look at the better quality pics on my phone and it didn't say. I didn't really look at the shop as its not something I would buy for myself really.

ATB Kinga

yes it does have night vision, I have one that looks excactly the same but never came from aldi, only draw back with the one I have is it uses a micro sd card which is easily lost if you drop it when swapping them over, I put a white carrier bag on the floor before popping the card out so I can see it, they have a really wide angle of vision and can do video and photo on one sitting which is cool also have a pretty quick activation time as well the black and white pics on the box are what you get at night Edited by Greyman

should have just asked this one has appeared in the local press this week taken on the quantocks in Somerset, filmed on an iPhone, pretty cool

Out of all the pics I've ever seen this really does look like a Panther, I'm certain of it. Still doesn't mean it's legitimate though.

• Like 3

Definitely the most convincing picture of a supposed British big cat I've ever seen.

Some more pics in this article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/beast-quantock-hills-shocked-family-10235657

Out of all the pics I've ever seen this really does look like a Panther, I'm certain of it. Still doesn't mean it's legitimate though.

go onto YouTube and type in bigcat Britain part 2 it's about a nine minute film if you watch it to the end you will understand why many people, will not reveal what they know and what they have seen and what they have pictures of, this picture was taken by a woman out with here daughter for a walk she was blown away by what she saw and went to the papers so the photo is now out there and can't do anymore harm by me reproducing it for you, until the government admit the extent of there knowledge and what they will do if they ever admit it a veil of secrecy will remain over the subject, but the truth is there if you have the time and enthusiasm to go and find it most people that do, feel a little protective about what they have seen and keep quiet,